pretend chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
CT

That sounds neat. Our vultures around here only go for the roadkill. Must have been like two years ago, I was coming home on a cool rainy day, where the sun was just finally working it's magic. As I got to this old farmstead, which had the old fashioned wooden fence posts around the house and then also along the road, on top of what seemed like every post was a vulture. They had their wings outstretch to catch the warming rays of the sun. It was a neat, one of those "darn where is a camera when ya need it" moments. It also felt just a little on the eery

[/quote]

Sounds ominous!

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Jacqui said:
No watching TV or a movie? No coming on here and making us laugh? No reading a book? Nothing?

Well, I'll stay on here but I don't know about making anyone laugh.

:)

No TV or a movie. I only get the TV when Ian's out. :p And books send me to sleep...which is not what I need...yaaaawn!

I know what I'm going to do!

I've been trying to finish this game for two evenings, but usually I start when I finish work at 10pm and only have an hour left before bed.

Perhaps tonight's the night?

http://www.miniclip.com/games/moto-jumping/en/

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
tyler0912 said:
cherylim said:
Evening all!

I've given myself a night off! Woo! :)

Whats the occasion,
Tired?

Yep. I'm doing eight hour shifts in the office, walking an hour each way and then carrying on working at home until 10pm. I need tonight.

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Sounds like you deserve it! :)
You got me playing that game on miniclip now! ;)
Very cheesy game but very good! :)

pdrobber

10 Year Member!
goodmorning. leaving for work soon! then, lucky me, I get to go to school to work on the computer, using the program they have there. Will probably be there a few hours...

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Good Morning Everybody!!!!

pdrobber said:
goodmorning. leaving for work soon! then, lucky me, I get to go to school to work on the computer, using the program they have there. Will probably be there a few hours...

Well make the most of it and hopefully it will pass quickly. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Good morning back at ya...however, I'm almost ready to brave the cold and go feed and pick up poop.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
going in a few hours to take my grandma's family picture, so rain rain go away ( and stay away) come back another day.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
dmmj said:
going in a few hours to take my grandma's family picture, so rain rain go away ( and stay away) come back another day.

Oh that's right, it rained last time you guys had planned to take that picture too didn't it? Good luck with the sun coming out.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Southwest Washington
Good morning!

tyler0912 said:
Morning tfo!

Waterfall should come today! :D

How exciting! Since you are opening your gifts before xmas, you can put Tiago under the tree with a bow on him.

dmmj said:
Here is hoping the weather cooperates. It is SoCal, for goodness sake!
I heard 340,000 were w/o power initially in Pasadena. My son lives in LA and said the wind was pretty loud.

So, watching my husband try to teach our dog (poodle mutt) that the back scratcher is a GOOD thing.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
lynnedit said:
So, watching my husband try to teach our dog (poodle mutt) that the back scratcher is a GOOD thing.

:D When he gets done with your dog, tell him I have a few he can train too. I could really really use a good backscratching, even if it is only the dogs using it on me. :D :p :p :D

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Hello everyone! Almost time for my curry!

Had my aunts and my cousin visit. Love when they visit but they treat me too much and I feel guilty - they bought me some drinks and apple pie for after the curry. It'll be a very indulgent evening!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
What kind of curry are you having? Homemade or bought?

Just had a hot chocolate with peppermint marshmallows in it. Was pretty good. Now debating if I want to wade thru the lake in front of the house, to get to the pickup, to go up the hill to try to call my husband, who may be in the middle of nowhere (WY and the like where cells don't work so good :p :D )

Wishing this would stay as rain here instead of turning to ice and snow. :rolleyes: Driving could get bad. Not to mention the wind seems to be kicking up a bit, with the ice/snow that could be bring some power outages later tonight. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.