Location (City and/or State)
CA
A few things. This is what I have with me in ohio. I have a 65 impala and a 68 c10 and a 67 pontiac Acadia wagon at my parents house in South Dakota.
I take that back my 2018 sierra would pass it still has warranty on it so it's not been messed with.

2013 gmc sierra mild engine changes with a retune.
View attachment 376530
2010 gmc sierra 800hp to the ground only original parts left on the truck is the body.
View attachment 376531View attachment 376532View attachment 376533
1991 gmc sierra 383 stroker with a 5 speed. SAS with 2001 F250 axles.
View attachment 376535
1929 Ford Model A mostly stock. I switched from a updraft carb to a down draft. Some cars just are not ment to be Heavily modified.
View attachment 376536
2014 gmc sierra currently re-tuned 4cyl mode turned off and deleted. 3rd catalytic converter gutted. And in about another 30,000 miles will be getting the 6.6l gas engine from a 2022 chevy silverado 2500. Oh and I got tired of fixing trucks after hitting deer so I got this deer slayer bumper
View attachment 376537
View attachment 376562
2018 gmc sierra stock due to unlimited powertrain warranty😪 boo.
View attachment 376538
Some bad *** rides man🤩
I love that 29 model A that thing is history right there 😮‍💨 Also I need to hear that 800 hp Sierra !! working on getting a 61 rag impala right now, I want a 59 but just out of the picture for me as of now. I just have my 2020 f150 raptor right now and a 37 bomb waiting for my grandpa to give me🥲😂 . Don’t know if you’re interested in bikes also but I have a 2019 350 F Husqavarna . Thinking about getting a road or street glide though sometime near future.

Are you a mechanic? Or just a car enthusiast 🤔
@mojo_1

mojo_1

Saint Clairsville OH
Some bad *** rides man🤩
I love that 29 model A that thing is history right there 😮‍💨 Also I need to hear that 800 hp Sierra !! working on getting a 61 rag impala right now, I want a 59 but just out of the picture for me as of now. I just have my 2020 f150 raptor right now and a 37 bomb waiting for my grandpa to give me🥲😂 . Don’t know if you’re interested in bikes also but I have a 2019 350 F Husqavarna . Thinking about getting a road or street glide though sometime near future.

Are you a mechanic? Or just a car enthusiast 🤔
@mojo_1
Sounds like you have some sweet rides too. I was born with a wrench in my hand. My dad is a mechanic we worked in his repair shop growing up. I actually work in the oil&gas industry now. I just turn wrenches on my own stuff and occasionally fix stuff for people I work with. I'll get you a Sound clip in a couple of weeks that truck is at the tuners shop right now I'll be hopefully picking it up the 19th. I'm not much of a bike guy but that sounds like a good plan for getting the road or street glide in the future. My dad and brother are in to Nortons.

CA
Sounds like you have some sweet rides too. I was born with a wrench in my hand. My dad is a mechanic we worked in his repair shop growing up. I actually work in the oil&gas industry now. I just turn wrenches on my own stuff and occasionally fix stuff for people I work with. I'll get you a Sound clip in a couple of weeks that truck is at the tuners shop right now I'll be hopefully picking it up the 19th. I'm not much of a bike guy but that sounds like a good plan for getting the road or street glide in the future. My dad and brother are in to Nortons.
Hell yea that’s right sounds like your livin the life 😎 I know there’s some big money being made too, in that oil industry !
But sounds good let me know forsure. appreciate you my boy💯

CA
Hey just wanted to check in, make sure Cliff is looking healthy!? Anyone that could check out these pics and let me know , would be appreciated 💯

Attachments

• IMG_8657.jpeg
    IMG_8657.jpeg
    920.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8650.jpeg
    IMG_8650.jpeg
    941.3 KB · Views: 1

mojo_1

Saint Clairsville OH
Hey just wanted to check in, make sure Cliff is looking healthy!? Anyone that could check out these pics and let me know , would be appreciated 💯
Make sure you wet the Carapace when you soak the tortoise. I'll attach a check list that I use for Mojo on the 1st of every month.
Things to watch for
excessively watery eyes
bubbles from nose. Or when they yawn from their mouth.
Swollen or bulging eyes.
When the tortoise walks across enclosure it should be fully up and walking tall sort of speak. If it's doing the Carolina squat (Google it) it's not doing so well.
Once the tortoise gets comfortable in his/her new home they will eat a fair amount so make enough food for the whole day, they like to graze.
When you soak the tort gently scrub with a soft toothbrush in circular motions to help keep shell clean and aid in preventing shell rot.
If shell rot is present it will look white and very textured.
Try to avoid flipping the tort on it's back. It stresses them out.
Also when you put together the food i find it's best to chop it up in little pieces. Makes it easier for them to eat and helps prevent choking hazards.
I may have missed some things but this is a good start of things to keep an eye on.
20240626_140113.jpg20240626_140117.jpg

CA
Make sure you wet the Carapace when you soak the tortoise. I'll attach a check list that I use for Mojo on the 1st of every month.
Things to watch for
excessively watery eyes
bubbles from nose. Or when they yawn from their mouth.
Swollen or bulging eyes.
When the tortoise walks across enclosure it should be fully up and walking tall sort of speak. If it's doing the Carolina squat (Google it) it's not doing so well.
Once the tortoise gets comfortable in his/her new home they will eat a fair amount so make enough food for the whole day, they like to graze.
When you soak the tort gently scrub with a soft toothbrush in circular motions to help keep shell clean and aid in preventing shell rot.
If shell rot is present it will look white and very textured.
Try to avoid flipping the tort on it's back. It stresses them out.
Also when you put together the food i find it's best to chop it up in little pieces. Makes it easier for them to eat and helps prevent choking hazards.
I may have missed some things but this is a good start of things to keep an eye on.
View attachment 376920View attachment 376921
Yes I have been wetting his shell when he soaks I use the soft bristle to clean him as well as spread the water .
Haven’t noticed any of the bad signs your talking about, past 3 days he’s been extremely active climbing things and running around through hide/tunnel . Also loves his little slide thing he has. Been back and fourth to the food fish at least 5-6 times a day if not even more . Poop as been steady everyday when he soaks sometimes find it lying around his enclosure . Also been removing pits and seeds from his fruit , and also do chop it to smaller pieces for him . He seems to be doing really well I just saw browning on his bottom shell and got a bit worried …

CA
Hi! His legs looks a bit skinny. It's not an issue per se if his enclosure and diet are correct and there is a weekly weight gain. Do you have some weight/size/age measurements?
Also, I call @ZEROPILOT to have a look.
He eats a lotttt trust me I have the cam in there and get motion detected everytime . I watch him damn near all day he’s active and eating a lot of food .
Taking some small dog sized pops as well 😂
I have not been tracking weight gain or any of that though. Should I start now ?

mojo_1

Saint Clairsville OH
He eats a lotttt trust me I have the cam in there and get motion detected everytime . I watch him damn near all day he’s active and eating a lot of food .
Taking some small dog sized pops as well 😂
I have not been tracking weight gain or any of that though. Should I start now ?
It's good to keep track of so you can tell if he's loosing or gaining weight.

CA
It's good to keep track of so you can tell if he's loosing or gaining weight.
Okay will start up today then thank you brotha!
Also was wondering I know in frogs I think it’s called a vocal sac the thing that moves when he breathes in their neck …. My tortoise’s wa moving pretty quickly the other day not sure if that is a bad thing or if I’m even making sense…🤔

mojo_1

Saint Clairsville OH
Okay will start up today then thank you brotha!
Also was wondering I know in frogs I think it’s called a vocal sac the thing that moves when he breathes in their neck …. My tortoise’s wa moving pretty quickly the other day not sure if that is a bad thing or if I’m even making sense…🤔
There is a lot of movement in this area their front legs will also move in a pump motion sometimes too. I have noticed mojo doing it less that he's gotten bigger.

CA
There is a lot of movement in this area their front legs will also move in a pump motion sometimes too. I have noticed mojo doing it less that he's gotten bigger.
Ok cool just wanted to make sure nothing to worry about ! any recommendations on weighing and checking length? hes a runner lol difficult to get him still.

mojo_1

Saint Clairsville OH
Ok cool just wanted to make sure nothing to worry about ! any recommendations on weighing and checking length? hes a runner lol difficult to get him still.
A kitchen scale that reads grams and ounces. And a centimeter ruler. To measure his length lay down a strip of wide painters tape with one end Butted against a wall or you can use a cardboard box, anything to create a straight flat surface, to slide the front of his shell against with his head tucked in. Then mark the tape at the back of the shell then you will have a straight line that's easy to measure.