School on Fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham, U.K
This happened a while ago but i found the videos today. This school is at the bottom of my road, pretty much.
You go down my street, turn right and walk about 2 minutes and theres the school!

It's been set on fire about 5 times. The big building your briefly see if the new building. Luckily this time they set the old building on fire!

http://youtu.be/ezLWXOzn2j0

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
My kids BETTER not pull that crap on Friday just to get out of their test!!! Grrrr!!! ;)

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
haha!
They really did hate that school at one point. It was close to being shut down it was that bad. Then this rich guy bought it and changed it's name.
Now my brother switched schools to go there because it's that good. Every kid got amazing marks on their GCSE and A levels last year so it's defiantly not going to be set a lite in a hurry now they've done a turn around and is one of the best schools in the whole county of nottinghamshire. (bar the private schools but they don't count!)

Angrycowgoesmoo

5 Year Member
Alexandria, VA
When I saw your picture I was like "oh stephii must like horses" then when I went to that youtube channel I was like "Ooooohhhh she really LIKES horses..."

stephiiberrybean

5 Year Member
Nottingham, U.K
haha.
Yea. It's kinda of my whole life?

I work with my own horses, volunteer at another place working with their horses and then am studying to several different teaching methods. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.