Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I like to read the craigslist ads and saw this one today:

00h0h_1Cy8mSTaVWF_600x450.jpg

This guy's available for stud service. Isn't he just the cutest old thing? He's called blue merle, sort of an unusual color for bullies. Also, he has blue eyes. If I wasn't dedicated to the doberman breed, I certainly would get a bull dog.

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I love to read the Craigslist ads too!! How funny [emoji1] He is beautiful for sure. I think breading those kind of bullies is very high Maintence. Most of the females require a c-section because their heads are so big..

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
He's a looker. Agree though, they aren't easy to deliver. Bullies are also Bull Headed. I have a Bull Terrier. They never grow up. She's 11 1/2 years and still acts like a bratty 2 year old. Never had such a hard dog. Always have to know where she is. If you don't see her, you can bet she's doing something she's not suppose to be doing. Too smart for her britches, you want too kill her, but funny as a clown, you can't stop laughing at her. When she gets you laughing, she knows it and pours the antics on even more. Strong as an Ox too. All muscle!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I think We need to see her:).
I had to get on Craigslist last night after seeing this post and scroll through the pets again. I was laying in bed with daughter & son and now daughter is wanting a puppy for Christmas [emoji35]