Three in one day!

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Redfoot? How long did they take to hatch?
Is that 11-16-14?
Yup, 11/16/14-128 days from beginning to end. The third from the other found clutch still has yet to make and appearance as well.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Congrats, Congrats, Congrats. ! ! ! ! !;););)

allegraf

10 Year Member!
I am biased, these will darken up and get red, but I prefer the off colored ones...kinda like my jokes! Bah-dum- dum. But I do think the oranges and yellow ones are more interesting.

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
those are some pretty babies

makes it even harder which direction i wanna go stick with normal red's or go cherries lol

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I am biased, these will darken up and get red, but I prefer the off colored ones...kinda like my jokes! Bah-dum- dum. But I do think the oranges and yellow ones are more interesting.

Haha, that's,funny:p:D When you say found, do you not know how long they were laid before you found them? Were they inside/outside and survived the winter or were they being housed only inside?
The second to last pic, amazing how squished. They do straighten out from that right? So very cute when so tiny, wll any time they are cute, but specially when so tiny:D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I really like the really red ones, like the first one.

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Haha, that's,funny:p:D When you say found, do you not know how long they were laid before you found them? Were they inside/outside and survived the winter or were they being housed only inside?
The second to last pic, amazing how squished. They do straighten out from that right? So very cute when so tiny, wll any time they are cute, but specially when so tiny:D

My girls are very sneaky so I would go looking for nests daily. I have a feeling they snuck some by me, so I will be keeping an eye out for any feral hatchlings this year. They were incubated immediately and they will always straighten out. That one may take a few days to uncurl!