What’s some fun things to do with a tortoise

jakskillz

Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
My friend has a red foot. He takes him outside almost every day as long as it’s not raining. He reads while his tortoise walks around grazing. He keeps close watch though since the tortoise is still small and also because it’s not the brightest tortoise and will try to eat anything it sees. It also almost got its head stuck in a hole in the ground. But he loves the thing lol

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I like watching mine grow over time.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I play "Kick-the-Can" with mine. I place it in a long narrow alleyway and take a running start, then kick it as hard as I can towards the goal at the other end of the alleyway. He doesn't seem to enjoy it very much.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
I play "Kick-the-Can" with mine. I place it in a long narrow alleyway and take a running start, then kick it as hard as I can towards the goal at the other end of the alleyway. He doesn't seem to enjoy it very much.
I just spit out my coffee!

Bee62

Germany
I am lying on my keyboard laughing hard :D...... imagining Yvonne kicking torts..... :eek:

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Would it be wrong to create a maze for your tort to walk through? You could always put a nice reward (yum yum tort food) at the end. It would give your tort some good exercise. And one could see if the tort remembers and or walks it faster the next time. Obviously it would need to be a tort safe maze.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Yvonne you are just terrible. [emoji33] [emoji33] You better hope your torts don't eat magic beans and grow into giants then decide to return the favour [emoji6]