Whats going on??? (lesions)

DoubleD1996!

Location (City and/or State)
Memphis
Noticed these lesions growing underneath one of the terrapin skin.
20240511_161657.jpg
This white mass popped out like a zit. I said maybe something to do with the water quality? I know they're not in the ideal brackish water set up, but I'm doing water changes once a week in the pond (50%).
20240511_161816.jpg
Then I noticed the growth on another terrapin, and a red eared slider, everyone else is fine.
20240511_161953.jpg
After doing a bit of research I learned it could be some sort of vitamin A deficiency. I try to feed a well rounded diet. I dont feed daily as overfeeding terrapin in fresh water could cause them to be morbidly obese. I do feed pellets once a week, but Perhaps I should incorporate more pellets than natural foods like fish, crustaceans, greens etc? Has anyone else dealt with this?
Going to do some iodine soaks and dry docking after these rain storms. Just odd to me.
20240511_162156.jpg

Millefiori

neverland
scabies,usually caused by unclean water,the treatment is cut the scabies with a knife sterilized with alcohol and clean the pus, then coated with iodine and kept the turtle dry.

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
scabies,usually caused by unclean water,the treatment is cut the scabies with a knife sterilized with alcohol and clean the pus, then coated with iodine and kept the turtle dry.
Thanks. Already started. Had no idea what they were called. I took some medical scaples the other day and started removing them. I cleaned them with some chlorhexidine.

Going to up the water changes to twice a week. As soon as this rain passes I'll be able to properly treat them. Thanks again for the reply.