2016 CALENDAR CONTEST RULES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I had a dream last night that it was already October and that the voting was beginning and that I was getting to see all the submissions. I was very excited.
I had a dream once that I was a sausage roll.
Anyway, I still can't decide on a photo.
Better get wifey to choose.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Question. A dumb one.
I think I submitted a photo of Queen Bertha....
Is there any confirmation that it was received or that the photo was the correct size, etc.?

A thread containing all submitted pictures will be made after the deadline passes Everyone who submitted a picture needs to make sure theirs is included in that thread.

TardisTortoise

10 Year Member!
I think I might have submitted an email without the picture attatched. Will submitting it again disqualify us?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I don't think resubmitting the same picture will disqualify you especially if you're not sure if you sent it before just. attach a notethere to say this is the resubmissioncuz I'm not sure so we know

Tort Love

I really want to do this but I have no clue on these megapixels computer oh help me

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Texas
I really want to do this but I have no clue on these megapixels computer oh help me
Take as big of a picture as you can and send it in. I didn't know what the megapixels on my picture were until I opened it in a paint program and selected the "resize" option. That was the only way I could think of to know for sure what size it was. It ended up being significantly larger than it had to be, so I didn't have to put Rowan through anymore photo sessions. By the way, I used an iPhone 6, and the default picture size was okay.

Tort Love

Take as big of a picture as you can and send it in. I didn't know what the megapixels on my picture were until I opened it in a paint program and selected the "resize" option. That was the only way I could think of to know for sure what size it was. It ended up being significantly larger than it had to be, so I didn't have to put Rowan through anymore photo sessions. By the way, I used an iPhone 6, and the default picture size was okay.
Ok well on my I phone it will say small med or org size :confused:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Select "org"inal size and submit it. That will probably be big enough. If it isn't, Josh will let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.