2016 CALENDAR CONTEST RULES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
everybody's excited to see the entries right? I guess now's the time to tell you guys you can't see them. :) just kidding I don't want a riot on my hands :)

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
everybody's excited to see the entries right? I guess now's the time to tell you guys you can't see them. :) just kidding I don't want a riot on my hands :)
Smart man ;)

Tort Love

I got so excited when I saw this lol

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
There are always some really good photos submitted. I can't wait to see them.

This time, I didn't take any specific pictures. I actually forgot about the contest and then when I saw it was the last day, I just sent in a photo that was already on my phone. I figured, better to submit something than nothing LOL :rolleyes:

Foursteels

5 Year Member
South Florida
So the calendar contest photos are out and mine doesn't appear there. I sent it in right in the beginning of the contest. This is why acknowledgement emails should have been sent out to insure the image was recieved. If I didn't receive an acknowledgement I could have resent the photo.:(

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
So the calendar contest photos are out and mine doesn't appear there. I sent it in right in the beginning of the contest. This is why acknowledgement emails should have been sent out to insure the image was recieved. If I didn't receive an acknowledgement I could have resent the photo.:(
Out ?
Where are they ?
You have 5 days to get yours sorted and entered, ask a moderator or Josh.
good luck.

Foursteels

5 Year Member
South Florida
Unless I was looking at a post that someone made a comment on from last year. That's totally possible too because it's still difficult for me to manuever around this site. I could be wrong, mine probably wouldn't win anyway.lol

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Unless I was looking at a post that someone made a comment on from last year. That's totally possible too because it's still difficult for me to manuever around this site. I could be wrong, mine probably wouldn't win anyway.lol
I can't find it yet and neither can Ed (Zeropilot).
It's not about winning, it really is about taking part.
Tidgy won't win, but she'll be in the montage, at least, and that's great!!!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I didn't see it, either. And likewise, I didn't submit any winner. I am however curious if I entered a photo at all......
I'd like to see her posted here in her new and healthy form.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I didn't see it, either. And likewise, I didn't submit any winner. I am however curious if I entered a photo at all......
I'd like to see her posted here in her new and healthy form.
Yup, where are they TFO ????
Sorry, I'm all excited and impatient. .........

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

@Josh has not put up the thread showing the entries yet.

M

Maggie Cummings

Too late? I don't know how to make it bigger....

Odin's Gma

5 Year Member
USDA Zone 4a+
Photos will be displayed on October 1, 2015 until the 5th of October for you to be sure your entry is showing. Participants use this time to ensure their photo is a valid entry in the contest. Voting will run for one week, from Tuesday, October 6 through Tuesday October 13th.
Will these dates change since the pics weren't posted on the 1st?

Status
Not open for further replies.