After 1 month here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julius25

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
France
It has now been one month that I am here and I just wanted to say how much I found this great forum.
As I have told you, in France there are not many people fascinated by the turtles and on the French forums, it is not at all the same approach.
Despite the language barrier, which I have some difficulties, especially with both technical terms, I find here a large pannel of people who love shells and who share their experience and knowledge.
It's really great to read every day so much history, information and pictures.
That so thank you to all members who live this great forum and long life Tortoise Forum.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
First thank you! In five short years, this place has really become an excellent site, thanks Josh for starting it. Second always keep in mind, that it is ALL of you from the very new beginner to the very experienced keeper that makes this site such a valuable tool and a place to come, just sit back relax laugh with some posts and tear up at others. Thanks to each and every one of you.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Julius25 said:
It has now been one month that I am here and I just wanted to say how much I found this great forum.
As I have told you, in France there are not many people fascinated by the turtles and on the French forums, it is not at all the same approach.
Despite the language barrier, which I have some difficulties, especially with both technical terms, I find here a large pannel of people who love shells and who share their experience and knowledge.
It's really great to read every day so much history, information and pictures.
That so thank you to all members who live this great forum and long life Tortoise Forum.

and THANK YOU ....you are the type of person who makes this a fun and informitive place to hang out! .....Viva La' France!

JD~:)

PS: I'm French ~ ;)

Julius25

5 Year Member
France
I hope to achieve more with the language barrier and continue to learn and have fun with you all.
And also continu to see every day beautful pics.
ENJOY

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Your doing very good with the written english language, I dont think anyone would of really stopped and pondered on it. Especially us fast readers, we just skim through and I h dislike the autocorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.