COLD DARK ROOM

Prairie Mom

He's also said he wished he'd done the second season, but had artistic differences with the producers or 'three people at the very top of the pyramid".
He also admitted he thought he'd overdone the comedy, but was proud of what he'd done generally.
Interesting. I'd never heard any of that.

Oh man...Now, I'm thinking about Doctor Who again. I'm sorry. The Tardis must be parked somewhere here in the dark.

Anyway...back to Doctor who stuff...I would really like there to be a male companion finally. Amy and Rory don't count. I would have LOVED to have the guy from "The Lodger" episodes. He was sooo fun and would have been perfect!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good evening Adam, Wifey, and Tidgy. :tort:

WHY the minus a billion points? :confused: What on earth have I done this time? (Joking).

Regards to Wifey, and kisses to Tidgy from :<3: Oli.:)
And good evening to you, Gillian! :)
And a good evening to Oli from Tidgy. :<3:
Hope we find you both well, i've just finished for the day.

Prairie Mom

I was a good girl and did my Secret Santa shopping yesterday. I feel so good about it. Of course, it's hard to know over the internet, but I strongly suspect I tailored my gifts to the person's personality:) Super excited about it.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
WHAT!?!? I'll be over in about 12 hrs:D

The closest I have come to any Doctor Who film locations is that I've hiked and camped around where they filmed The Impossible Astronaut:) I would have road tripped and stalked the film crew if I had known in advance.

In the episode, he's supposedly killed at "Lake Silencio," but it was actually shot at a more remote location of Lake Powell in Southern Utah.
View attachment 157368

View attachment 157369
I have been to many of the UK locations,often with the actors concerned and have been in an awful spin off drama with a couple of the companions and wifey. I even got to kill wifey!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth

Oh man...Now, I'm thinking about Doctor Who again. I'm sorry. The Tardis must be parked somewhere here in the dark.

Anyway...back to Doctor who stuff...I would really like there to be a male companion finally. Amy and Rory don't count. I would have LOVED to have the guy from "The Lodger" episodes. He was sooo fun and would have been perfect!

Mickey sorta counted, right?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

In new Who there have been several male companions, but only briefly.
Mickey, Adam (not me), Captain Jack, Wilf and Rory all count, but I know what you mean.
James Corden as Craig Owens was excellent, but the actor is too busy doing other stuff even if the offer were there.
It'll be another girl next, i'm fairly certain, but it would be an interesting change of dynamic to have a bloke, but it might turn off some of the female viewers for one reason and some of the males for another.

Prairie Mom

In new Who there have been several male companions, but only briefly.
Mickey, Adam (not me), Captain Jack, Wilf and Rory all count, but I know what you mean.
James Corden as Craig Owens was excellent, but the actor is too busy doing other stuff even if the offer were there.
It'll be another girl next, i'm fairly certain, but it would be an interesting change of dynamic to have a bloke, but it might turn off some of the female viewers for one reason and some of the males for another.
Craig as a companion would have united the world in ood song:)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I was a good girl and did my Secret Santa shopping yesterday. I feel so good about it. Of course, it's hard to know over the internet, but I strongly suspect I tailored my gifts to the person's personality:) Super excited about it.
Wahay!!!
Well done, and i'm sure you picked well.