COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I'm confused and a little excited...please explain.
I have been a fan all my life and gone to many conventions.
I've become friends with many of the actors concerned and used to go drinking with some of them.(Tom Baker for example).
Wifey was an actress by profession and appeared in many major BBC shows (and other things) in the 70's and 80's (but not Doctor Who) .
She co-starred in a terrible video spin-off science fiction thing with Colin Baker, who is a friend of ours cousin and photographer to the stars (and our wedding).
He also produced a double CD sci-fi adventure with a couple of the actors who played companions and wifey and I were in it, too. ( I have done a teeny bit of acting, mainly theatre.)

Prairie Mom

I have been a fan all my life and gone to many conventions.
I've become friends with many of the actors concerned and used to go drinking with some of them.(Tom Baker for example).
Wifey was an actress by profession and appeared in many major BBC shows (and other things) in the 70's and 80's (but not Doctor Who) .
She co-starred in a terrible video spin-off science fiction thing with Colin Baker, who is a friend of ours cousin and photographer to the stars (and our wedding).
He also produced a double CD sci-fi adventure with a couple of the actors who played companions and wifey and I were in it, too. ( I have done a teeny bit of acting, mainly theatre.)
I suddenly feel like I am in the presence of royalty! I humbly wallow in this dark room and bask in your glory! Tell wifey that I think she's awesome:)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Oh, goodness!!!!
Hi, Yvonne, I know what Paisley is, I have socks as mentioned, as well as a tie and handkerchief, and I know the place where it originates(where John comes from), but i was wondering what the actual meaning of the word was, where it originates.