COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good morning Lena. Happy old new year to you too.

@Bee62 Sabine I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend 's sickness. I hope he recovers quickly and that you avoid the germs.

Good morning all. Another frosty start to the day here. I'm up bright and early to see daughter off to a Small Mammal course. She doesn't really need me to see her off, but it's nice to keep her company... and I sorted her packed lunch and a flask of hot soup. She's going to be outdoors so sustenance is essential.

The course is the first step towards her getting a licence to handle dormice. She has lots of field experience with Canadian small mammals, but not much in the UK so far.
Good morning, Linda.
Dormice are so amazing. But they'll all be hibernating won't they ? For several months yet.
Perhaps they're actually baby meerkats in disguise. ;)
I think the Victorians used to eat dormice. Would save on the packed lunch.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Very, very quiet in here this morning.:(
I have a lesson in a few minutes (again). :( so will see some of you later, I hope.
Happy old New Year! :)
Good morning, Adam! I'm here, relaxing in the corner with my coffee+cognac. Can ask the one-legged pirate to fix you one as well :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning, Adam! I'm here, relaxing in the corner with my coffee+cognac. Can ask the one-legged pirate to fix you one as well :D
I've got mine thanks.(sans the cognac, don't when I'm teaching).
The student is late.
Hooooooorrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)