COLD DARK ROOM

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
Caught up at last!
Hi to everyone.
It's been a dry but cooler and cloudier day here for us and welcomed by me.
I've been out on my bike to collect some weeds for Lola but he turned his nose up at them before going to bed.
He's not eaten much at all today just walked it all over the place.
One step forward and two back!:(
No results yet.
Hope everyone is having a good Thursday.

Silly Lola :( He doesn’t even know how much trouble it is for his mom to get him fresh weeds. Kids these days!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Sorry been gone a few days. I had another TIA. It feeling the best.

I'm at the hospital not for a Ultrasound of my leg. Looking for more blood clots.

I do hope thry don't find any. Good luck

Agree with Linda.
When were you planning to get the turtle? :)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Well, I’m back from the elderflower cordial making + storytelling event. Brought back a bucket of the cordial. It’s a lot like a lemonade. It’s cooling now in the cold dark cellar. Will leave some tomorrow morning for Montgomery to take around. ;)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Well, I’m back from the elderflower cordial making + storytelling event. Brought back a bucket of the cordial. It’s a lot like a lemonade. It’s cooling now in the cold dark cellar. Will leave some tomorrow morning for Montgomery to take around. ;)
That sounds good :)

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I just found this little miracle in the garden
View attachment 241182

In the middle of the periwinkle is a shoot of Sedum Spectabile. This is one of the plants that Joe ate to the ground 8 years ago... that I never forgave him for... and I had assumed had long since given up the ghost.

And here it is, fifteen months after his death, tentatively trying to grow again! He must have been grazing it to the ground every time it tried.

I just planted 3 new ones a few weeks ago in Joe’s memory, but this one has made me really happy. This is Joe’s sedum and it’s going to be nurtured :) :) :)
Oh how awesome is that. Clever plant.