COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
No hooligan fighting in the CDR, please! [emoji23][emoji85][emoji23]

Rugby doesn’t do hooligans. They don’t have to segregate the fans at matches like they do at football matches. Everyone sits together regardless of who they support and, apart from the inevitable digs which are almost always light hearted if your team is losing, everyone just enjoys the match. It is all very civilised :)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Rugby doesn’t do hooligans. They don’t have to segregate the fans at matches like they do at football matches. Everyone sits together regardless of who they support and, apart from the inevitable digs which are almost always light hearted if your team is losing, everyone just enjoys the match. It is all very civilised :)

Phew. I’m glad we don’t have to put you in separate corners. Because I’m not sure which one the Wool Spider is using now. There’re spiderwebs everywhere!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good morning all. It’s still flipping cold here, but the sun is out. Looking at the weather forecast yesterday it seems that things are probably going to be colder and whiter for Lena and Sabine this week than here

Today is still cold. We don’t do white much. The rest of the week looks a bit better:

IMG_8213.jpg

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Can you actually buy dandelion?

Yep - our local International Mart has fresh dandelion all year long. I have read that such market dandelion is really “Chickory” - but regardless, the greens are nice. And chickory per wiki, is part of the dandelion family.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Yep - our local International Mart has fresh dandelion all year long. I have read that such market dandelion is really “Chickory” - but regardless, the greens are nice. And chickory per wiki, is part of the dandelion family.

That’s nice. I remember from my childhood in Central Asia the older generation was using chicory for medicinal purposes. We had lots of it growing in Turkey too, but I don’t remember if Kristoff and Elsa ate it.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Maybe Elsa and Kristoff would have liked it better if I had served it that way. Neither were very keen on opuntia. But they had clover, dandelion, and plenty of other weeds to choose from. And Elsa was always on the lookout for cat poop... :eek: Silly girl.
Whahahaha. Mine look for dog poop. The cat buries hers under the sand. My son has to be very quick and clean up where torts are quickly. Don't want them eating dog poop.

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
That’s nice. I remember from my childhood in Central Asia the older generation was using chicory for medicinal purposes. We had lots of it growing in Turkey too, but I don’t remember if Kristoff and Elsa ate it.

I just wish it was a whole lot cheaper. I’d buy a whole lot more if it was half the price.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Hmmm. Maybe over there. I speak under correction but it can get a little hot under the collars over here. I won't be able to watch, as we switched over from DSTV to netflix and netflix don't do sport. But i will be able to read up on the score in news24. Or maybe hubby will watch at a friends place and he can then give me a run down afterwards.