COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Are we voting on that too besides the TFO Calendar (if we do get to vote on that one..)?
The Annual CDR Naughty Tortie Award 2018. The nominees are:
1. Jacques (@Moozillion)
2. Lola (@Lyn W)
3. Oli (@Gillian Moore)
...?
I forgot about Jacques and his naughtiness. I think it will be close call, although Lola has had a good day today!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Last edited:

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Greetings and Happy Sunday

Just back from a wonderful day out kayaking and taking a few pictures on the Magothy River here in Maryland, just north of Annapolis. Blue sky, calm winds, wonderful colors, no motorboat traffic.

Here’s one pix while I catch up in the CDR and have a snack.

View attachment 256127
Lovely autumnal colours.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
It's a terrible disease.
We have a similar event in the UK but I've not taken part yet.
Well done to all of you.

Maybe one day you will. It’s very inspirational to see all the families and friends support someone they knew or know!

The people watching is fun too! People are so creative! Next year we’re adding pink tutu’s!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Is anyone else in agony over the calendar contest?? Not only am I impatient, but my son asks every 5 min if “we are in there” [emoji16]. I’m scared I’m missing it when I’m so busy that I can’t scroll regularly!!

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Is anyone else in agony over the calendar contest?? Not only am I impatient, but my son asks every 5 min if “we are in there” [emoji16]. I’m scared I’m missing it when I’m so busy that I can’t scroll regularly!!

Haaa, yes. I was out all day today, I thought for sure The Gallery would have gone up today, but I guess not. I’m sure someone here in the CDR will see and tip us all. :)

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
IMG_9672.jpg
Supper was the last of my deer steak from last year (pressure is on now!) and some dipped strawberries for dessert. I rarely cook full meals when hubbys gone as the dogs are already wayyyy over weight! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Josh told me he's going to try to put up the voting thread tonight.