COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
I’m starting to like our Neighborhood Portal of info, sales n things. Local homeowner had a pretty large tree limb on their fence. Looks like it’s been there some time, but they needed a tree service/handy man to remove. I did the job, made a quick $25.00. Not sure how much a tree service would have charged.
Nice

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Good morning all! Cool morning here this morning at 42F ... it’s not going to warm too much during the day and then drop to 37F tonight.. I don’t like it!!! I’m going to put a pork sirloin roast in the crockpot for a hot fare tonight.. Maybe I will get Pickles new yard back in order in between the home schooling lessons and my work web meetings... I think I need a better attitude today ... Hope everyone has a great day.

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
Happy Tuesday Alles..

Been feeding our Sully lawn grass that I cut & gather up for her afternoon feedings. Salad grass toppers usually include a few 100 dandelion blossoms now that they are in full bloom. Pouring cats n dogs yesterday, no blossoms, so I dug out a bag of dehydrated kalabasa pumpkin that I dried last year. Rehydrated beautifully and was a nice change/add to Sullys dinner.

I’m rehydrating some this morning as well so here‘s the process...

Dehydrated Pumpkin
B756A311-7C2B-4AEF-9F2A-8B58560B9E3F.jpeg

Added to Beaker
783EF473-8223-42E9-9439-05DBC03E6413.jpeg

Soaking Away
A3BB7876-06EE-42BA-8ACE-52273AE2F4DE.jpeg

jeneliza

burton michigan
are the stores still open?
In Michigan, essential to life stores are open, but our governor thinks seeds are not essential to life, and you can't buy seeds or any plants right now, because seeds, and plants are not essential to life, , lol, but you can buy all the alcohol you want, because those stores are open and consider essential to life,

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
In Michigan, essential to life stores are open, but our governor thinks seeds are essential to life, and you can't buy seeds or any plants right now, because seeds, and plants are not essential to life, but you can buy all the alcohol you want, because those stores are open and consider essential to life,
Well I definitely don’t think it’s right... but I’m thankful for small favors... ;-)). Here, the drive-thru liquor stores are still open and you can buy plenty of seeds n plants at Lowe’s or Walmart....

jeneliza

burton michigan
Well I definitely don’t think it’s right... but I’m thankful for small favors... ;-)). Here, the drive-thru liquor stores are still open and you can buy plenty of seeds n plants at Lowe’s or Walmart....
We can't even buy them at Walmart or Lowe's, our governor ordered stores to actually block the plant and garden area's off,? you can buy all the soda pop, chips , candy, beer, wine, but not garden supplies, lucky it's still early for gardening in Michigan, it only affects people from seed starting, so I guess I be starting my garden from plants, from a green house, her opinion is it's only three more weeks, but by then it's to late to start seeds to grow, then be planted outdoors,

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
We can't even buy them at Walmart or Lowe's, our governor ordered stores to actually block the plant and garden area's off,? you can buy all the soda pop, chips , candy, beer, wine, but not garden supplies, lucky it's still early for gardening in Michigan, it only affects people from seed starting, so I guess I be starting my garden from plants, from a green house, her opinion is it's only three more weeks, but by then it's to late to start seeds to grow, then be planted outdoors,

Sorry to hear that....?

iAmCentrochelys sulcata

Alief
In Michigan, essential to life stores are open, but our governor thinks seeds are not essential to life, and you can't buy seeds or any plants right now, because seeds, and plants are not essential to life, , lol, but you can buy all the alcohol you want, because those stores are open and consider essential to life,
doesn’t wal-mart carry seeds

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I bought a bunch of small plants to decorate indoor enclosures online a few days ago and it was delivered yesterday.