COLD DARK ROOM

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
I hope that your friend is okay N. I'm sorry.

Maybe in a few days a video call might be in order?

I had a kid came to work for me when he was 18 many years ago, at 55 he had a massive stroke BUT was able to call the Hospital on his own.....that is likely the only reason he is back at work. They started him same day on rehab!

Good luck to your friend.
Thankyou Jeff

She is showing signs of improvement and I must say that the treatment for strokes nowadays is pretty good. 55 is quite young to have a stroke and I'm pleased he's okay now.

Natrah

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Good for her and yeah, he's still a pain to me.....35 some yrs later. God I'm getting old

Do any of you guys procrastinate? I do, badly! It's a "work in progress"....as my middle sister used to say.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
And well πŸ˜€... yes I do procrastinate but I feel like I earned it. Why do you think I picked a tortoise for a pet in the first place? I even picked a little fella so it would be easier somewhat 🀣.🐒

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I don't procrastinate, when it come close to the time to do something that I planned and I not ready to do it. I just reschedule it for another day. LOL
Oh my garsh 🀣🀣🀣

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Joe has been having a problem with his eyes on top of being totally deaf. It's a form of glaucoma and he already had macular degeneration. He's on 5 different drops a day several times a day each lately. If you think of him will you say a little prayer πŸ™ I'm using graphing paper to make sure I get the drops right.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Joe has been having a problem with his eyes on top of being totally deaf. It's a form of glaucoma and he already had macular degeneration. He's on 5 different drops a day several times a day each lately. If you think of him will you say a little prayer πŸ™ I'm using graphing paper to make sure I get the drops right.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘β€οΈπŸ©·πŸ’šπŸ©΅πŸ€πŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ©΅πŸ©·πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Good morning everyone!

I've just put Jacky in the fridge and I tried not to wake her up but she stirs a little bit.

Natrah
When you guys say fridge, do you really mean the refrigerator? Like the one I have in the kitchen? The one with milk and eggs in it? πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€―

MaNaAk

Southend
Good morning everyone,

Unfortunately my phone has deleted my original message but I wanted to say that CathieG is doing a wonderful job looking after her brother. Below is a picture of the fridge.

Natrah IMG20231126212643.jpg

Attachments

• IMG20231126212630.jpg
    IMG20231126212630.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG20231126212738.jpg
    IMG20231126212738.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG20231126212643.jpg
    IMG20231126212643.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
He's on 5 different drops a day several times a day each
You take your time with those and make sure he doesn't drink any of them!

An excell spreadsheet would be perfect for that but you're running old-school. I can set one up for you this morning and email it to you....just let me know, only takes a sec.

We can color code each medications column on the sheet and on the bottle label...., along with #'s for a redundant system.

Love the COKE fridge N

MaNaAk

Southend

An excell spreadsheet would be perfect for that but you're running old-school. I can set one up for you this morning and email it to you....just let me know, only takes a sec.

We can color code each medications column on the sheet and on the bottle label...., along with #'s for a redundant system.

Love the COKE fridge N
Thankyou Jeff. Also we had a bit of snow earlier.

Natrah

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
This is one of my favorite paintings that Joe did several years ago. It's hanging in my living room 😭. Today I discovered a carrot in my bunnys cage. I immediately knew who done it. Joe was secretly giving my bunny a treat. So I was able to use his own painting to prove my point for once. DON'T feed my bunny.πŸ™ƒ

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
This is one of my favorite paintings that Joe did several years ago. It's hanging in my living room 😭. Today I discovered a carrot in my bunnys cage. I immediately knew who done it. Joe was secretly giving my bunny a treat. So I was able to use his own painting to prove my point for once. DON'T feed my bunny.πŸ™ƒ
I forgot to post the picture 😊IMG_20231201_153809056.jpg

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

Love the COKE fridge N
What's funny is the lids are color coded and that's what I'm using to keep track of it on my old fashioned graphing paper.😊 One of them that is 4 drops a day is about to be πŸ’§ ed off tomorrow. Hopefully 2 more of 3 each in the coming days. If not I'll deal with 4 different πŸ’§s a day as long as it takes. Hopefully, after he gets his other eye Lazer treatment he won't need so many drops a day. That can't be a pleasant sensation having drops of medicine put in your eyes so many times a day. It sucks 😞

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
When you guys say fridge, do you really mean the refrigerator? Like the one I have in the kitchen? The one with milk and eggs in it? πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€―
Yes they do and it's a legitimate way to actually hibernate a tortoise. I don't hibernate Sapphire my Russian though so I don't have to figure all that out. Thank God.