COLD DARK ROOM

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Unfortunately, I don't. I remember that the "air" was agonizing! It was the worst part of recovery.

I don't know if this is fact or not, but I think movement does the best job of dissipating trapped air. Possibly moving your arms around would help. Don't clamp them against you.

Other than that, only time will do it.

thank you so much for that reply. I will do anything!! Arms and walking I am doing since day one. Ok thanks! ??

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
***hm-m-m. . . Adam is sure pushing the coffee. I wonder if it was his mission?***

I thought they called his mission?
It was to post pictures of his fossils.no?
I don’t know... but just be careful Yvonne! Ya don’t want - points for asking..?

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
please get well Yvonne. I hate it when you are not here to talk to or to read your posts!
you are loved by us all and we miss you when you are gone even for just a day.
Prayers for you and your quick healing! ☺
So stop worrying about her...the threat that I will arrive Weds night or so, will aid in her recovery lol

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
It's not the dog I thought it was. But some dogs that have lots of fur are hyper allergenic namely a Chow. Their hair and dander doesn't bother me. I guess I'm just wishing I could have a dog. But I have a lot of fun with my house rabbit too so... they are as close to you as a dog is. Maybe a little bit sassier though.
Speaking of Which I owe you a dog for Saturday, Sunday and Today. :oops:

For Saturday:

1600680095596.png

For Sunday:
1600680138223.png

And for Today:

1600680187620.png

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
A squirrel would make a nice little friend and I've actually had one that loved me. I don't think we are allowed to have them anymore. But also they really do need to be wild and in the trees. I love their dreys. I wish I could basket weave as beautifully.?
To tell you the truth there are not very many squirells where I live. So I haven't seen their dreys, I am presuming that that is their nest. LOL. I think there are a few in the Cape Town garden's park, but I haven't seen them.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Oooh he loves Jason aldean. A little more summertime.
he loves luke Brian too lol. I’ve turned him into a country music bird his owner ain’t gonna like that ??

all good with kiddies. Back at school and both not happy about it lol
Yeah, We also are slowly getting back to normal.