EMOJI'S

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Canebrake Ca
I posted this here because it's technically Feedback
I just found the emoji's yeah the ones that come up when you put the cursor on the Like icon. I never Liked a post because I'm old and figured, If I liked something then I should say so on the thread. Thought some of you would find this funny, amazingly technically stupid, and probably some other things to.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Hahaha. Laughing. Actually, sometimes I really don't like a post, but I "like" it because I understand or appreciate it, even though I may not totally agree with it. Other times, I really do like it.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hahaha. Laughing. Actually, sometimes I really don't like a post, but I "like" it because I understand or appreciate it, even though I may not totally agree with it. Other times, I really do like it.
If you don't like a post, "liking" it, to me says you agree with it.
If I don't agree and only use an emoji, I will put one of these two 😯😡. If I think it's really ridiculously wrong or out there, but have said all I could, I will put 🤣

EppsDynasty

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake Ca
If you don't like a post, "liking" it, to me says you agree with it.
If I don't agree and only use an emoji, I will put one of these two 😯😡. If I think it's really ridiculously wrong or out there, but have said all I could, I will put 🤣
Ummmm.... I'm going stick with an Emoji free post. There are to many ways to interpret or misinterpret them.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I have a hard enough time trying not to be "abrasive" as my wife calls it with my tone. Text or type is Wayyyy to easy for me to let's say screw things up or pis someone off.
Now that's funny. You wouldn't be the only one either lol