Finland
Zoila!!!! Bad girl!!!! Bad girl!!!!
No eating mama!!!
Maybe it was her way of giving kisses?
I hope you didn’t bleed??
Are you ok now Zoila’s mom?? 🥺

❤️🐌 slurp
Gary,

I once bit my servants lip as she was laying on the floor! It looked deliciously red, but it wasn't a fruit or a flower... I had climbed up all the way for nothing!

Edward :tort:

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Dear GGGGGAAAARRRYYYY,

I once bit Natrah's finger as well when she was holding the lettuce. She had to put TCP on it because it bled a bit. That was the time when she also got too close to my light and ended up with a burn on her wrist and then later I leaked on her! Zola have you been playing with your mum's shoes and how is your mum?

Goodnight everyone

Jacky, Angel Daisy and Natrah

zolasmum

5 Year Member
By the way who is Zoila?

Jacky
Dear Natrah - I have been called all sorts of names in my life, but never Zoila before, but I don't mind -my dad once called me Geriatric Blossom !!!
It was cold and wet today so I didn't get a walk, but anyway my dad needed to clear a lot of brambles in the garden - he is very brave, but gets scratched a lot.
Goodnight to Jacky, Angel Daisy, and you, Natrah, and all my forum friends
Zola xxxxxxx - and love from my mum too xxxxxxxx

MoggyMad

Northamptonshire
Gary,

I once bit my servants lip as she was laying on the floor! It looked deliciously red, but it wasn't a fruit or a flower... I had climbed up all the way for nothing!

Edward :tort:
Edward I hope you and your servant are settling in well. How is Niilo doing? Did he move with you?

Last edited:

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
Dear Chef - I am not a girl !!! I am a small but stunningly handsome strong brave gentleman tortoise !!! I know Zola can be a girl's name, but I am named after famous male Zolas such as Emil Zola the writer and Gian-Franco Zola, the wonderful Italian footballer (English football) Also, Zola means "Quietness" in the Swahila (African) language , and it's true I don't make a lot of noise myself - only by bashing things about and suchlike !!!
p.s. my mum didn't bleed, and I would never hurt her except by mistake.
Zola and Angie xxx
My dear Zoila,
I am soooo sorry for calling you a girl.
Somehow I made the same mistake about Saphire!?!?!?!?!?
I don’t know if it’s MY man hands on this keyboard or I am having episodes of some sort????
I know you are a brave young man as you walk the breakwaters almost every day.
Not sure if a GIRL could do that without being cross that she broke a nail or got dirty.
Again, my sincerest apologies for any discomfort that I have caused.
You are more than welcome to push me off those breakwaters if you ever see me over there one day! 🤕☹️