Jacky And Daisy

MaNaAk

Location (City and/or State)
Southend
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Besha!
Happy Birthday to you πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ

Natrah, Jacky and Angel Daisy

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Besha!
Happy Birthday to you πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈 πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽ

She clicked something like "Thank you" to you all :) She had her favourite "radicchio-papaya-mushroom" mix today. A gifted me a present when I brought her to the balcony. It's so nice that she remembers :)

MaNaAk

Southend
My servant started last monday, but her actual courses are starting tomorrow. We are both settling in, though I am still going to sleep early.

Edward :tort:
Good evening everyone!

Edward your servant must be having Freshers Week getting to know her roommates, getting acquainted with her college and course and settling in I bet your a celebrity. It's been a hot day here and Jacky's been recovering in the garden. She had a long soak after yesterday's present and she really tucked into her greens and lettuce after ignoring the weed that my new friend tried to give her🀣!

Sue how has Dickie been today? I'll let you know when the Brent Geese arrive because at that point Jacky and Dickie really will be preparing for hibernation.

Zola I bet got your walk today! Did you see Besha and her radicchio? Did you get yours yesterday? When does your mum talk to the nurse? I am supposed to phone the surgery about a wellbeing checkup and according to my friend they check blood sugar so I shall have to watch my diet before any blood test. I have certainly been treating myself over my birthday and trying to tempt Jacky to eat with strawberries doesn't help!

Goodnight everyone

PS: Jacky has turned right round to face the light so I gave her an extra because I think she is still missing Daisy. I have had to remind that she will always be by her side. Daisy did when she first slept in her enclosure without Jacky.

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Edward your servant must be having Freshers Week getting to know her roommates, getting acquainted with her college and course and settling in I bet your a celebrity.
It is called orientation week here! I actually don't have any roommates, since roommates switch often and there is a rule in place that if one of your roommates wants the pet gone, you have to move. Either way, I found an apartment from the open market since I want to provide Edward the best. It is a bit further away from the campus, but it is worth it for the price.

zolasmum

5 Year Member
Good evening everyone!

Edward your servant must be having Freshers Week getting to know her roommates, getting acquainted with her college and course and settling in I bet your a celebrity. It's been a hot day here and Jacky's been recovering in the garden. She had a long soak after yesterday's present and she really tucked into her greens and lettuce after ignoring the weed that my new friend tried to give her🀣!

Sue how has Dickie been today? I'll let you know when the Brent Geese arrive because at that point Jacky and Dickie really will be preparing for hibernation.

Zola I bet got your walk today! Did you see Besha and her radicchio? Did you get yours yesterday? When does your mum talk to the nurse? I am supposed to phone the surgery about a wellbeing checkup and according to my friend they check blood sugar so I shall have to watch my diet before any blood test. I have certainly been treating myself over my birthday and trying to tempt Jacky to eat with strawberries doesn't help!

Goodnight everyone

PS: Jacky has turned right round to face the light so I gave her an extra because I think she is still missing Daisy. I have had to remind that she will always be by her side. Daisy did when she first slept in her enclosure without Jacky.
Dear Natrah -the weather wasn't very good today so I didn't have my proper walk, though we went to look at the sea in the morning. I have radicchio every day when we get back from looking at the sea - as well as pea shoots, lambs lettuce, rocket, watercress etc. And dandelion leaves !
My dad managed to get some strong gloves yesterday, so he was clearing up the brambles he cut back previously - in the rain. My mum talks to the nurse on Wednesday.
Goodnight to you, Jacky and Angel Daisy, and to all my forum friends, and love from Zola xxxxxxx
and Angie xxxxxx