Look at this!

M

Maggie Cummings

I was totally surprised by this in the mail...It's absolutely beautiful. It's called a basket weave. It's my favorite color. It's heavy and put together so well. I have it over my legs right now, as it's cold as hell here....it was made for me by a TFO member. If she wants to cop tp it, that's her choice. But I won't use her name yet...:<3: Check this out...IMG_3961.JPG IMG_3962.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Oh man! What did you do to get so lucky? That's beautiful. Quite a bit of work went into making it.

(But I HATE the way he's holding it and stretching it!!)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
She was so excited to send it to you and worried about if you would like it or not. Guess she has her answers now. :) She did an awesome job on it. Very nice!! :)

Reactions: pam

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, that looks very hard to do and a lot of work. The size is great too. Now you can enjoy that cold weather.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Another thread telling me what to do. :I am confused, how can it keep you warm with all of those holes in it?

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
My sister in law is a master gardener and she lives in Oklahoma I sent her this afghan i made called a 3'D flower :) Now she gets to see many colorful flowers even in the winter when there is snow outside :)055.JPG

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So, Pam...you like to crochet, huh? I've made an afghan or two in my day, but don't have the patience for it now. It was a very nice thing you did, making that afghan and sending it to Maggie.

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
I love to crochet i have made many blankets in my lifetime :) I also do machine quilting and various other crafts :) I am very happy Maggie liked it surprises are fun :)

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
@pam, your blankets are BEAUTIFUL! I like to knit, but I'm really really basic, and can only make simple designs with hats and scarves...
those look amazing!