Pretend Chat 2.14

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
We are going to be using the new PEX insteadImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1411266824.326710.jpg easier to work with and much cheaper

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
So, keep the picture coming. I'm so glad that majority of our renovation are over.

I can see a major, major, clean-up in you're near future Noel. But that is part of "fun" right?

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
I'm going to be so happy when the renovation is done for sure! It will be so nice to have a functioning kitchen and new bathrooms. The clean up indeed is the fun part Steven ;)

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Someone in a tortoise fb group told me I take my leopards care to the extreme. Wtf? I'm just taking care of them like they should be. Meanwhile, the lady who said it has her tort in a little bitty enclosure with hay for substrate...

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Someone in a tortoise fb group told me I take my leopards care to the extreme. Wtf? I'm just taking care of them like they should be. Meanwhile, the lady who said it has her tort in a little bitty enclosure with hay for substrate...
You want to see extreme??? Ask them to come to talk to me or Mike, or The cowboy.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA

And that lady need to be arrested for animal abuse.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
You want to see extreme??? Ask them to come to talk to me or Mike, or The cowboy.
The odd thing was, the person agreed about humidity...well she told another member that sulcatas need warm humid burrows.
But then told my care was to the extreme.
Whatever....

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Nothing wrong to be extreme.

If I have more time and fund, I will go even more extreme to provide the environment even more closer to where they originated

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
The odd thing was, the person agreed about humidity...well she told another member that sulcatas need warm humid burrows.
But then told my care was to the extreme.
Whatever....
Yeah your care is extreme... And that woman is housing her tortoises "properly". Some people are dumb dumbs. *sigh*