Pretend Chat 2.14

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Headed to Louisiana! For a roller derby match . If anyone wants to see some derby the match is in Bossier City Louisiana
. Its Saturday night. If you live out that way let me know and I'll tell you time and place .

Too see you fall on your behind?? I would go.....:D:p:D:p:p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Your wife's portion of the yard is very beautiful! Roses, gardenias and mums. I love gardenias, however, I have no place on my property where one would do well.

IT'S RAINING - IT'S POURING - THE OLD MAN IS SNORING!!!!!!!!!!!!

So kind of Cowboy Ken to share with us down here in the desert.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
So yesterday I was missing a cat, Lady Grey, who is always near me when I'm outside. She didn't come for dinner. She didn't join me and Misty in the back yard when Misty went out for her evening and during-the-night ablutions and she wasn't around for breakfast. This is very unusual because when I'm outside, we are joined at the hip. This a.m. I went all around my property looking for where a cat might be hiding (its raining, remember?) and no Lady Grey. I checked the busy street to be sure there were no dead bodies out there. I looked in the garage. No lady Grey. So I went about my business of feeding and opening the tortoise habitats, and when I got to the car port, where I have the winter warm houses for special needs tortoises, I heard her squeaky little meow. She was inside one of the vacant enclosures. I have no idea how she got in there. I hadn't opened that lid for weeks. The only thing I can figure is she went into one next door when I had the lid open to feed them, and got closed in, and in trying to find a way out squeezed over the wall into the vacant one. Needless to say, she was very glad to see me. (and I was VERY relieved to have found her. I hate it when a cat is missing)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Your wife's portion of the yard is very beautiful! Roses, gardenias and mums. I love gardenias, however, I have no place on my property where one would do well.

IT'S RAINING - IT'S POURING - THE OLD MAN IS SNORING!!!!!!!!!!!!

So kind of Cowboy Ken to share with us down here in the desert.

:):););)
Yes. Thank you Cowboy Ken for blowing the rain cloud this way. We need more.

I'm glad you found your Lady Grey. I don't like the missing pets feeling. It is that uncertainty feeling something bad may happen and we maybe at fault. If I did this ....or if I didn't do this........

I'm just glad she is OK even I'm not that much a cat person.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
In Louisiana you can tell by the pictures. I found a turtle!

Attachments

• 1414857963428.jpg
    1414857963428.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 1414857989850.jpg
    1414857989850.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 1414858006030.jpg
    1414858006030.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 13
  • 1414858019541.jpg
    1414858019541.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 1414858034787.jpg
    1414858034787.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 11

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
the water is so clear! Am I remembering correctly that you were there for roller derby? How did that go?

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
The match is tonight at 5:00 pm . That was a pond in front of bass pro shop . Me and the wife came up here to spend time alone . The kids are with friends so happy fun time all alone . Lost two hundred in the slots .

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
You can win it back in the derby?? by kicking few butt? I'm glad you have some nice time with the Mrs but in the bass pro shop???????

Unless that was her idea..........Keep us posted with how you do in the derby.......:eek::eek:

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
You can win it back in the derby?? by kicking few butt? I'm glad you have some nice time with the Mrs but in the bass pro shop???????

Unless that was her idea..........Keep us posted with how you do in the derby.......:eek::eek:
How SHE does in the derby…

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Thats right Ken! I can't skate . Haha Yes it was her idea to go to the bass pro . I got myself a red head pull over . Its only 50 degrees here and I didn't pack a jacket .