Pretend Chat 2.14

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
Good morning everyone. I'm in my social media class... this counts as social media right? lol :p
We have that feeling in the air of the calm before the storm... its currently 60 degrees out with a storm coming tomorrow... so warm i wonder if it will thunder-snow! :eek:
Hello...
Of course, but I don't think your teacher will feel that way... ;)

smarch

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
We haven't had any as long as i can remember, but I know its possible, and with it still being 60 and snow coming tomorrow i see it as a possibility

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Morning all! First choice to my chat family, I've got a new, 100 watt Powersun for sell at $40. Shipping will be about $7.99. If you want it, Pm me. First at it , gets it. I'll be posting in general for sale by tomorrow. Get it now.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Why is tear gas legal to use on civilians in protests, but illegal in war? This literally makes no sense...
I ask this all the time and no one ever acknowledges my question. I can not believe more people aren't outraged by this single thing alone.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I don't understand why everyone is upset . If you don't do what a cop says and you get shot that is all on you . I have never seen a cop shoot someone for nothing . If you rob a store then hit a cop and try and take his gun don't be surprised when you get shot . Sorry but how many cops have to die before people stand-up for whats right and wrong .

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
And by that^^ I don't mean you all. I mean people I talk to directly or on other forms of social media. Americans seem to have submitted and no longer care. ?? It really baffles me. When people do respond they respond with, "who cares, go home, if you're out protesting, you deserve what you get." THEY CAN NOT BE SERIOUS.
Peaceful protesting is one of our RIGHTS. that said I do not support looting.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I don't understand why everyone is upset . If you don't do what a cop says and you get shot that is all on you . I have never seen a cop shoot someone for nothing . If you rob a store then hit a cop and try and take his gun don't be surprised when you get shot . Sorry but how many cops have to die before people stand-up for whats right and wrong .
I've seen cops beat innocent people for nothing, even to death. Social media has enlightened me and sadly I hide behind my privileges and am thankful I do not suffer the same oppression and abuses of others who do not share my skin color. And it REALLY bothers me.

But I do not do so silently. I am all about social justice and equality.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
And thankfully the man survived but I watched a dash cam, not but a month ago of a cop shooting a black man multiple times for FOLLOWING the officers instructions. And when the man is bleeding and begging for answers the cop had panic in his voice when he said "because you didn't have your seat belt on!"

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
What is happening to the world we live in? We could at one point in time sleep with the Windows and doors open . Now we lock everything up . Crazy! We get punished for spanking our kids when they do wrong . It starts at home you teach your kid right from wrong and they do right . If you just let them run the roads and don't care then it makes for a bad world . Bring back the good days. When I could put something outside and it be there in the morning.