Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
But why is it only the ones with whites shooting the minorities we hear about? We all know minorities do shoot the white guys. Why don't the whites start rioting when a minority officer shoots one of them?
Because whites are not the oppressed race. Just like when women are sexually assaulted it gets more people angry than when a man is sexually assaulted.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
For the longest time females have been taught "how to not be raped" with a long list of what to do and not to do, right? (Which by the way I think is completely ****ing ridiculous. Boys/young men aren't animals...)
And many black mothers have to teach their sons how not to get shot by police. Did we really know that this sort of teaching was taking place? I didn't because I wasn't living it. I haven't. But in many communities, black preteens are taught, "you're going to get stopped by the police and questioned about what you're doing and why are are where you are. Never go anywhere with more than one friend because you are less threatening as a pair and won't look like a "gang". And mind your manners, be humble. Yes sir, no sir. Yes ma'am, no ma'am. And whatever you do, no matter how scared or mad you are never run, they will shoot you." Paraphrasing from a conference I watched a video on about the differences in what mothers have to teach their sons.

Last edited:

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
What are you doing today?
I finished my Civics test this morning, really easy. Computer test was easy too. I can't find the paper I need for a project, so I'll have to copy it from someone... I also have to write a very short "essay" for biology and prepare for the English Writing Mid-Term...

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Oh! Great idea!!!!! THAT'S what Nick needs. let's all assign him some chores. Me first:

Nick: Make your bed and tidy up your room.
Nick: Please take this piece of advice: You don't want to pixx-off the old people here on the forum. Other wise you will be regret ever been born.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I finished my Civics test this morning, really easy. Computer test was easy too. I can't find the paper I need for a project, so I'll have to copy it from someone... I also have to write a very short "essay" for biology and prepare for the English Writing Mid-Term...
Easy subjects were so nice! :D
It might come out a little blurry, if you run it through a copy machine :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
For the longest time females have been taught "how to not be raped" with a long list of what to do and not to do, right? (Which by the way I think is completely ****ing ridiculous. Boys/young men aren't animals...)
And many black mothers have to teach their sons how not to get shot by police. Did we really know that this sort of teaching was taking place? I didn't because I wasn't living it. I haven't. But in many communities, black preteens are taught, "you're going to get stopped by the police and questioned about what you're doing and why are are where you are. Never go anywhere with more than one friend because you are less threatening as a pair and won't look like a "gang". And mind your manners, be humble. Yes sir, no sir. Yes ma'am, no ma'am. And whatever you do, no matter how scared or mad you are never run, they will shoot you." Paraphrasing from a conference I watched a video on about the differences in what mothers have to teach their sons.

I think ALL parents have to be warning their children how to do things around other races and genders or about living in areas that are dominantly a race your not, which is wrong.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Okay, I definitely don't qualify for your (Nick!) description of 'old people' (although, to you, anyone over 15 is probably old...) but I've got one!
Go wipe out the oven. AFTER it self cleans itself, too! You'll need some soap to get the white powder off the door! :D

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
Oh! Great idea!!!!! THAT'S what Nick needs. let's all assign him some chores. Me first:

Nick: Make your bed and tidy up your room.
Nick: Please take this piece of advice: You don't want to pixx-off the old people here on the forum. Other wise you will be regret ever been born.
Do the dishes before your parents get home
Okay, I definitely don't qualify for your (Nick!) description of 'old people' (although, to you, anyone over 15 is probably old...) but I've got one!
Go wipe out the oven. AFTER it self cleans itself, too! You'll need some soap to get the white powder off the door! :D
all these old people are telling me what to do!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
If kids did this on their own, their lives would be so much nicer...if they only knew LOL.
images