phebe121

images

Do your chores, or this will happen! :D

Lol this is good to bad are password is on the bottom of the wireless modem

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
My kids have onr chore to clean there room and pick up after there selfs and i have to get on them about it
My kids have household chore but their bedrooms are their personal domains. If they want to live neatly, groovy. If they want to live like an animal, groovy. But no food is allowed outside of the kitchen and only water is allowed in carpeted areas so if they have a messy room, it's just heir stuff and not trash and dishes too lol.

They alternate on the dishes during the week but because they spend most weekends with their dad, that's just leaves them to do dishes twice a week. J gets them on Monday and Wednesday and A gets them on Tuesday and Thursday. The kid that doesn't load the dishwasher, sweeps the kitchen and puts food away. My oldest, my son, whines about it regularly. My middle child doesn't complain much. My oldest takes trash out as needed and my middle child cleans the stove too as needed.
My son is already big guy at almost 14. I mean he's 145 lbs and 5'6". He's quite capable of much more than he does but it's a battle. -sigh-
I assigned vacuuming as one of his chores for today and he whined and did a terrible job while acting like a wobbly legged drunk. Save the theatrics and just do it already...Yeesh. Lol.

My youngest is eager to help but at three is just small enough for many of the things she wants to help with, really hard to impossible lol. Hopefully she stays eager to help when she's more able! I so let her help though. She is great at peeling carrots but gets mad when it's other things that need peeling because they are usually too big for her hands and she drops them lol. She helps move laundry and pick up toys. And if anyone dares put the silverware away from the dishwasher, she has a fit! She decided that was her job and no one else is allowed to help. Lol.

phebe121

My kids have household chore but their bedrooms are their personal domains. If they want to live neatly, groovy. If they want to live like an animal, groovy. But no food is allowed outside of the kitchen and only wat. allowed in carpeted areas so if they have a messy room, it's just heir stuff and not trash and dishes too lol.

They alternate on the dishes during the week but because they spend most weekends with their dad, that's just leaves them to do dishes twice a week. J gets them on Monday and Wednesday and A gets them on Tuesday and Thursday. The kid that doesn't load the dishwasher, sweeps the kitchen and puts food away. My oldest, my son, whines about it regularly. My middle child doesn't complain much. My oldest takes trash out as needed and my middle child cleans the stove too as needed.
My son is already big guy at almost 14. I mean he's 145 lbs and 5'6". He's quite capable of much more than he does but it's a battle. -sigh-
I assigned vacuuming as one of his chores for today and he whined and did a terrible job while acting like a wobbly legged drunk. Save the theatrics and just do it already...Yeesh. Lol.

My youngest is eager to help but at three is just small enough for many of the things she wants to help with, really hard to impossible lol. Hopefully she stays eager to help when she's more able! I so let her help though. She is great at peeling carrots but gets mad when it's other things that need peeling because they are usually too big for her hands and she drops them lol. She helps move laundry and pick up toys. And if anyone dates put the silverware away from the dishwasher, she has a fit! She decided that was her job and no one else is allowed to help. Lol.

Ya we are vary neat people no food or juice out of the kitchen (except me lol) and i wont allow my kids to have a messy room if they hide stuff we will put it all on the floor and they must clean it up to have any fun as in going to a friends house or movies anything like that

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Morning all! First choice to my chat family, I've got a new, 100 watt Powersun for sell at $40. Shipping will be about $7.99. If you want it, Pm me. First at it , gets it. I'll be posting in general for sale by tomorrow. Get it now.
Ok. No one is interested…

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I keep getting notifications but when I click it, it takes me to a blank page.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Morning all! First choice to my chat family, I've got a new, 100 watt Powersun for sell at $40. Shipping will be about $7.99. If you want it, Pm me. First at it , gets it. I'll be posting in general for sale by tomorrow. Get it now.
Quite torn on this decision, on the one hand I could definitely use a backup, but on the other its almost Christmas and I have no money and mines only 3 months old right now... Why must you tempt me!! :p I'll probably have to pass sheerly out of the fact that at Christmas I get almost 2 weeks off unpaid and a week before that I'm getting my wisdom teeths yanked and don't know how much I'll miss from that too :mad: (I want to keep my teethies and not have such a surgery!) Either way... now i'm not even sure why i'm posting this if i'm passing it up... but thank you for always giving us on chat first dibs since I know one day I will jump on something!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I try always to have a replacement for each light that I use. I've some how now gotten 3 in reserve and only need 2 for back up.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
I guess, I am ashamed right now. Sad people have to riot . It doesn't serve a purpose. I am angry, I will burn down my city, that will show them

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I guess, I am ashamed right now. Sad people have to riot . It doesn't serve a purpose. I am angry, I will burn down my city, that will show them
I hear you screaming! Whats the point .