Pretend Chat 2.14

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
Well, so far just one. But my grandson's wife is pregnant again, so, soon to be two.
Tell her CONGRATULATIONS! And congrats for being a grandparent too :D Knowing someone who's having a baby is fun, but babies are not fun. :( I thinks it's a lose/win situation if it's yourself :confused::p

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Oh no...you're wrong about that. Babies are great fun - when they belong to someone else. You get to spoil them, then when they get fussy, you simply give them back.
So I'm seeing this performance by Stevie Nicks. It's from 2011. I'm blown away how good she still looks!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
He started the “YIPPIES" youth international …something.
The Youth International Party, whose members were commonly called Yippies, was a radically youth-oriented and countercultural revolutionary offshoot of the free speech and anti-war movements of the 1960s. It was founded on December 31, 1967.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Aww man.... I just turned 30 the first of this month. :(

Hi mike!!! How are you brother?!
Happy Birthday! (late birthday :oops: )
images

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I read about them when in high school years later. I think the book was called, “Steal This Book", but I'm not sure…it was a long time ago in a land far far away.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I read about them when in high school years later. I think the book was called, “Steal This Book", but I'm not sure…it was a long time ago in a land far far away.
There were these two books in the library a few years ago, one was ENORMOUS, bright read and PICK ME UP! The other was smaller, dark gray and said DO NOT OPEN! Ironically, I opened it, and picked it up, and they were the best books ever. Do not open was filled with perfectly plausible conspiracies and all the evidence layed out in a nice, simple way (GOSH. That book made so paranoid!) And pick me up was filled with 800 ages of awesome facts and wierdness.
BEST BOOKS EVER... but I haven't seen them since :(