Pretend Chat 2.14

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I don't know, ?I am white as white can be ( I know shoopocker), and my parents taught me how not to get shot by the police. Keeps hands on steering wheel, announce your movements, things like that. I also get upset att teaching women not to get raped comment, perhaps we should teach not to rape. Just a thought.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I don't know, ?I am white as white can be ( I know shoopocker), and my parents taught me how not to get shot by the police. Keeps hands on steering wheel, announce your movements, things like that. I also get upset att teaching women not to get raped comment, perhaps we should teach not to rape. Just a thought.

Or that no means no.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Here it is, yet again! 5p and already too dark outside to do anything. Bring back the sun!!!

When I do my laps around the pasture I bring Misty with me. Well the past couple days I've sprayed both pastures with Treflan and Round-up, and I don't want Misty getting that stuff on her feet, so I've had to take my laps around the driveway. It's quite a bit smaller and I don't know when I've reached a mile. So I just listen to 10 tunes. I figure at a couple minutes per tune or so, I may be walking for about 20, 25 minutes. That should be about a mile (I hope). Now if only it would rain so we can get back out there into the pasture.

Hey, Jacqui:

I had a pretty productive day. Then I went to my daughter's house to see my great grandson. She has him for three days this week. Dang he's cute! He'll be 2 this coming July, and we're still trying to figure out what to call ME. I've always been Gramma, however, now my daughter is Gramma. It's so hard to call me something other than Gramma. I WILL NOT be Granny. Granny was my mother, and I sure as hell DO NOT want to be Granny!!!!!!! I'm trying out G-Maw. It seems to roll off the tongue, but such a hard habit to break.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Ashley!!!!
I know, right?
You've missed plenty. I've got some baby sulcata hatched out here at the ranch! Sibi has been pretty ill and not on except to check in. We've got this kid Nick here, (say hi Nick) who complains about all us “old" people, lol. It goes on and on…

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
4100 posts since I was last on - guess it's been awhile... Hope all is well with everyone. Little Dude is still alive and kickin' - growing like a weed. :)
Hey Ashley! We haven't seen you in a while... Welcome Back! :D :) Glad your little dude is well!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
No, that won't wash, Ken. I'm trying to stay young. My mother and her mother were both very old humans at my current age. I'm way younger than them. Besides, I get enough of being called "old" from little Nicky.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
I know, right?
You've missed plenty. I've got some baby sulcata hatched out here at the ranch! Sibi has been pretty ill and not on except to check in. We've got this kid Nick here, (say hi Nick) who complains about all us “old" people, lol. It goes on and on…
Oh no! I hope Sibi is okay! :( baby sulcatas are exciting though!! Sorry I haven't been on at all. Life is still pretty crazy and whatnot. Wedding is only 4 months away now! So much left to do! I miss everyone! Hi Monica! At least I get to see you on facebook!

And hello Nick!

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
I know, right?
Nick's 'old' people definition consists of everyone but himself :(
:D

Last edited: