Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
When I say I want to protest protesters I'm referring to those idiots who, if roles were reversed, would have the same reaction.
“Speeding? You singled me out because I'm ______!"
“I singled you out because you were speeding."
Two days later, “Let's loot the local mom and pop market to show our disproval of getting caught speeding!"

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
The officers are recorded constantly now, like never before. You hear and watch them say, "I'm going to beat you to death." I'm going to show you who the boss is." "I'm going to blow your brains out." To media, to bystanders, so people who have been stopped. I had no idea crap like that happened. I've only had one bad police experience, granted I've had few run ins. My bad experience was sexism and victim blaming, so not the same types of things I've seen on the interwebs.

Last edited:

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
When I say I want to protest protesters I'm referring to those idiots who, if roles were reversed, would have the same reaction.
“Speeding? You singled me out because I'm ______!"
“I singled you out because you were speeding."
Two days later, “Let's loot the local mom and pop market to show our disproval of getting caught speeding!"
I have a lot of friends who are married to black men and they are really actually stopped often. More often a when they are with their wives than when they are alone. It's more prevalent in some states than others as you can imagine. And it doesn't matter if they are driving a Mercedes or a hooptie. o_O

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
The sad thing is, most of us are only hearing the high profile police shootings of minorities. It's much more frequent. :(

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Racism is still alive and well and it just doesn't belong in any line of work meant to protect and serve. I don't want to start a debate with my buddies so I'll just leave that as my final words :)

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I know Ken! Thats crazy! I did wrong so I'm going burn that old mans store down . I don't understand the thinking . If people would help other poeple this world would be a great place to live .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
If the poeple that seen a lone cop getting beat by someone and helped the cop . Then we would have a man in jail instead of dead . But thats not the case . A woman can be screaming rape and poeple keep their heads down . Try helping and fight back the police can't help everybody . Some times you got to help yourself .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
The officers are recorded constantly now, like never before. You hear and watch them say, "I'm going to beat you to death." I'm going to show you who the boss is." "I'm going to blow your brains out." To media, to bystanders, so people who have been stopped. I had no idea crap like that happened. I've only had one bad police experience, granted I've had few run ins. My bad experience was sexism and victim blaming, so not the same types of things I've seen on the interwebs.
Yes I agree with this . But not every cop is bad . In New York a black cop killed an unarmed black man and you didn't see that on the news . So it not a black and white thing or maybe it is . I have Spanish, Black, and American Indian in my family . I know how hate goes I see it . But you can't burn poeples stuff and kill more people to make a point . If you don't like the place you live you move . If you don't like your house, you work harder so you can buy a better one . The only way to better yourself is to do it yourself .

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Morning all! First choice to my chat family, I've got a new, 100 watt Powersun for sell at $40. Shipping will be about $7.99. If you want it, Pm me. First at it , gets it. I'll be posting in general for sale by tomorrow. Get it now.
Or someone make me an offer. Shipping will be actual charges.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood! I've already raked up all the leaves and piled them onto the box turtles' hibernating area, and onto the desert and Texas tortoises' hibernating areas. I've fed, watered and de-pooped everyone. I have a sprinkler running in the leopard tortoise yard and in a few minutes I'm going to take a couple of Tootsie Rolls over to my daughter's house. She has her grandson for the next couple days and I want to go see that little cutie pie.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
As a white person, I want to start crying foul every time I get pulled over by an officer of another race. Seems to be the way other folks think our world should run. :( Tell me why a black can shoot a black child and it never makes a major splash, but let a white shoot a black and all heck breaks out. Why can't we all just take off our blinders and stop looking at skin color BEFORE we decide who is right and who is wrong.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The sad thing is, most of us are only hearing the high profile police shootings of minorities. It's much more frequent. :(

But why is it only the ones with whites shooting the minorities we hear about? We all know minorities do shoot the white guys. Why don't the whites start rioting when a minority officer shoots one of them?