Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I have been noticing this phenomenon for quite a while:

Misty (2.5 year old doberman) usually lays on the floor beside me while I'm on the computer. I look at my Facebook page, then I read the Forum. This takes a couple hours every morning. When I'm finished, I click on the 'X' in the upper right to get off the 'net.

Misty can be in a deep sleep, but as soon as I click on that 'X', which is a very silent click, done with the mouse pointer, she pops up and is ready to leave the room with me...before I've even scooted back my chair.

While I'm online, I don't hear any audible humming or noise at all. I wonder if being online has a sound??? She's very tuned in and is at my side wherever I go.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA

Misty (2.5 year old doberman) usually lays on the floor beside me while I'm on the computer. I look at my Facebook page, then I read the Forum. This takes a couple hours every morning. When I'm finished, I click on the 'X' in the upper right to get off the 'net.

Misty can be in a deep sleep, but as soon as I click on that 'X', which is a very silent click, done with the mouse pointer, she pops up and is ready to leave the room with me...before I've even scooted back my chair.

While I'm online, I don't hear any audible humming or noise at all. I wonder if being online has a sound??? She's very tuned in and is at my side wherever I go.
1. Dog have much acute hearing than us.
2. She is a very smart doberman.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York

Maybe you unconsciously move back a little when you click "X".