Pretend Chat 2.14

Elohi

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
I now know that pothos is not safe around leopards. They devour it. Even if I hide it in the monk grass. I was trying to get it to take root in the chamber...they ate it instead. Hardly anything left of it.
Ok then, have to keep those potted and up just out of reach. o_O

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
I now know that pothos is not safe around leopards. They devour it. Even if I hide it in the monk grass. I was trying to get it to take root in the chamber...they ate it instead. Hardly anything left of it.
Ok then, have to keep those potted and up just out of reach. o_O
Well, even my Russian doesn't eat it much if at all.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
i hate all you people....

tumblr_lx1chfY2Ax1qkxlolo1_r2_250.gif

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
Hi :)
I am not dead though I may be after next week. Next week my days will all start at 4 am and end at whenever so if I live through that week I will be back more to normal random daily every few day chatting. Anyway, I wanted to say Happy thanksgiving.
I am thankful for .. my health and my ummm my fabulous Mikey. :)

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Had the most horrible thing - this lady dropped her dog off for boarding today. She comes back in with a bucket and asks if someone will take it... Inside at the bottom is a rock, some water, and a RES. I, unfortunately, couldn't because I don't have the space or money right now.... Nobody else in my city is interested in turtles. So she walks out and says she's gonna let it outside. In the 25 degree snow covered ground weather. :( I felt so horrible - I didn't know what to do. We asked her to take it somewhere (like our zoo) and she just walked out and talked about how she was already running late to get to her flight. Why get a turtle if you're not going to care for it?