Pretend Chat 2.14

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
OH, USA
Hi everyone! I don't think I ate enough, because I feel fine. o_O
Happy Black Friday! It's there's a salutation in that. AZtortMom, how's work going? I know you said you get a rush :(

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I wish today's Thanksgiving was a bit more like the first one. Wasn't it held for like three days? I could do with another round of yummy food.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I wish today's Thanksgiving was a bit more like the first one. Wasn't it held for like three days? I could do with another round of yummy food.

See??? That's why I always respectfully refuse my daughter's invitation to dinner on Thanksgiving. I'm selfish. I want all those left overs in MY fridge, not in hers. I just love a turkey sandwich or two or three. And when its all over but the carcass, I love me some turkey soup!!!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
:( I ate my turkey giblets last night on the last part of the drive home (boy were they wonderfully yummy), so now I don't have any thing to look forward to eating today. :( (yes, I knoiw, my life revolves around food).

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Today is my normal day to run errands and grocery shop. I hope it's not too bad out there traffic-wise.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
See??? That's why I always respectfully refuse my daughter's invitation to dinner on Thanksgiving. I'm selfish. I want all those left overs in MY fridge, not in hers. I just love a turkey sandwich or two or three. And when its all over but the carcass, I love me some turkey soup!!!

I brought home enough turkey meat for one sandwich. I am just not a leftovers type person. I did bring home the turkey carcass, but it's going out to the cats.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Today is my normal day to run errands and grocery shop. I hope it's not too bad out there traffic-wise.

Last night I had planned to go shopping at WalMart, until I realized I had forgotten about the sales going on. I need to get a few items (catfood, dogfood, tortoise greens, and bleach) {notice it's all stuff for the critters}, but don't want to deal with crowds.