Pretend Chat 2.14

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Listen to Jacqui Nick.

I also believe you can do better in school. And you will have good report card to show for it.

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
I was able to let my torts outside today, They enjoyed stomping around and eating all that foliage that built up in there during the cold weather. :D

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
May need to go for jury duty tomorrow....:(:(

I was summoned a few months ago and while I dreaded it initially, after everything got underway, I was kinda bummed that I didn't advance to the next round. Got to thinking it might be interesting to see how everything works from that perspective.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I'll never understand why some folks video themselves doing certain things and then share it with the world!

Neither will I but I often thoroughly enjoy others' lack of self awareness.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Today was all cold and miserable so I made the tortoises a big plate of mazuri and ground up orchard grass and they went bananas. It was kind of hilarious. And little Freckles wouldn't stay out of the plate, mashing all the mazuri lol.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1424744907.776067.jpg

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Their enclosure is a mess. They've been super pooping the last couple of days. So tomorrow I plan to do some cleaning and add some more coir. They have been bulldozing the enclosure pretty badly since they can't go outside. Stupid cold weather.

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
I'm dealing with yet another public school fiasco. More teachers not even making an attempt to do their jobs. Sooooooo sick of this crap. And come to find out its across the board with a specific teacher who is supposed to be managing my son this yr. A neighbor of mine has a kid with the same case manager and his IEP isn't being followed either.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
I'm dealing with yet another public school fiasco. More teachers not even making an attempt to do their jobs. Sooooooo sick of this crap. And come to find out its across the board with a specific teacher who is supposed to be managing my son this yr. A neighbor of mine has a kid with the same case manager and his IEP isn't being followed either.
Check you local laws for iep coverage. Since its a legal plan your son has rights that it be followed. My son was supposed to get speech therapy 3 times a week, was not done. My friend who is a lawyer sent the school a letter. He received his therapy 3 days a week ,every week.

puffy137

I want the crappy linoleum out of the kitchen and bamboo in the kitchen and dining room. But n
ever happen
I learn something from Storage Wars yesterday , if plastic has a smell its old . And I was also thinking about the smell of linoleum in a house we once had. It was in the sun room & had a very strong of plasticy smell. I was wondering if this could possibly be a health hazzard . Does your lino have a strong smell Maggie ?

Last edited by a moderator: