Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Me too! I love going in the woods and catching snakes and lizards . My boys and I do it all the time . When we go fishing and catch our fish we also go find gators and fallow them around .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sure you can meet some of us . Ken has a cool van and some candy for your road trip . Haha I 've caught a rattle snake! Last summer! In Abilene Texas .

leigti

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
southeast Washington
Not much. Kind of forgot to eat dinner tonight so now I'm starving and trying to find something good. I've been wanting to get out and start working on tortoise and Boxturtle pens because the weather is cold but dry and sunny. But I am not allowed to lift anything for a few weeks after my surgery. So now I have all the time in the world and I can't do anything with it. Very frustrating!

russian/sulcata/tortoise

5 Year Member
Northern California, bay area
Not much. Kind of forgot to eat dinner tonight so now I'm starving and trying to find something good. I've been wanting to get out and start working on tortoise and Boxturtle pens because the weather is cold but dry and sunny. But I am not allowed to lift anything for a few weeks after my surgery. So now I have all the time in the world and I can't do anything with it. Very frustrating!
why are you not allowed to lift anything?

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
that sucks.
If I have the second surgery it's going to keep me down a while longer. A friend of mine's son can help me, spectrum he takes direction well :) he has some cognitive issues but is a hard worker and tries. I just have to keep them on track. I won't be able to help him physically though is the same. Price but maybe we can get a little bit done.