Pretend Chat 2.14

HLogic

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
...and we all know just how accurate the 'net is!

...and in this case it was clearly inaccurate. I'm guessing Amybystoma laterale (Blue-spotted salamander) but not knowing in what geographic locale it was found limits the accuracy.

HLogic

5 Year Member
Florida, USA
I'm doing okay. Not much pain anymore. Just a feeling of having something in Mayeye, which is sort of ironic if you think about it :) but I feel pressure in there if I look down, bend down or try to lift anything.

You should avoid, at all cost, bending over and lifting things. It IS pressure you are feeling and you don't want to damage what healing is occurring by creating pressure.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Like my dad always tells me to lift with my legs and not your back!!!

Your dad gives sound advice...for any lifting done by those who haven't just had eye surgery, as Leigti has. They drummed that into our heads at work too - lift with your legs, not your back.

What're you up to today, Killer?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
speaking of which, isn't it about time to run outside and catch the school bus?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If memory serves, Leigti told us yesterday (or at least 100 pages ago) that NCIS is one of her favorite TV shows. Tonight's the night!! NCIS is on tonight!!! Yippee!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't know why they feel Mark Harmon has to have such a wierd haircut. You can tell his hair doesn't usually lay that way because it wants to pop up and go to the other side. So he used to be a Marine. Big deal. That was years ago. It's time they allowed his hair a more natural look. And speaking of hair. Pauly Parette needs to go back to her natural color too. Her black stringy hair isn't pretty. It always looks oily and stringy. But, really folks...I love that show!!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I don't know why they feel Mark Harmon has to have such a wierd haircut. You can tell his hair doesn't usually lay that way because it wants to pop up and go to the other side. So he used to be a Marine. Big deal. That was years ago. It's time they allowed his hair a more natural look. And speaking of hair. Pauly Parette needs to go back to her natural color too. Her black stringy hair isn't pretty. It always looks oily and stringy. But, really folks...I love that show!!

I don't watch NCIS anymore but we do like the Blacklist with James Spader! It's crazy. I have to think to hard to keep up but I love it!