Pretend Chat 2.14

LoutheRussian

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cornelius Or
OMG I'm hurting this morning after so little sleep. Anticipation of the blood moon kept me up and then the blood moon itself kept me up. I couldn't quit taking pictures lol.

Elohi(Earth)
It was cloudy here and the moon didn't come out until almost three am

LoutheRussian

lisa127

10 Year Member!
NE Ohio
It's snowing here today. This is month number 7 in a row with snow. If we go for 8, I'm done here. Moving will be in my future.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
We had snow and ice yesterday. Today we had fog and really thick frost. It was so beautiful out with the frost covering everything as the sun just was starting to appear.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
I'm up early because my grandpa was dropped off at 5 (an hour and a half ago) and he hasn't stopped talking.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Like 3 hours too early. I'm SOOOO not a morning person. I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Like 3 hours too early. I'm SOOOO not a morning person. I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee.

I had to get up early this morning too. The dogs and cats were like, "Why are you waking us up now and dragging us outside. The sun is not up yet." Jeff had to be up in Lincoln by 7:45 for his CT scan. With us hauling the trailer we used yesterday to bring home lumber, we needed the full two hours for drive time.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Hey Jacqui, can we work on changing me from a "Well-known Member" to something more like "Awesome Member"? I'm really not "Well-known".