Pretend Chat 2.14

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
I don't really have a flea problem. There are fleas, yes, but I use Advantage or one of those spot on things to keep them under control. But my in-the-house animals (a cat and a dog) both have tape worm segments on their butts. It's grossing me out!! I'm afraid to hold my cat on my lap for fear of contacting the segments. I've been feeding Misty garlic and she is shedding quite a few in her poop, and I gave the cat a tape worm pill yesterday, but ew-w. I'm freaking out over these darned things.

I also didn't realize garlic could be used for this! I'll have to remember this if my furry animal friends ever show signs of worms! :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Did you see the story on a shelter that was threatening to adopt out a dog who escaped from a pet sitter while the family is out of country dealing with a family emergency?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Did you see the story on a shelter that was threatening to adopt out a dog who escaped from a pet sitter while the family is out of country dealing with a family emergency?

Something like this is just disgusting.

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
I have prime through student membership so I get the free 2day shipping when I get things straight from amazon (which in this case I only got season 8 from prime since the rest were significantly less to buy used, and I've yet to have a problem getting a dvd used once I only got 1 disk in a 2 disk set and the seller was quick to respond and look around for disk 1 but alas no disk, so I have 1 disk but got full refund within a day of contact!) but I pay half price for prime because i'm a student, and will probably give it up when they want $80 a year from me! But I currently also get a book a month free before its release because i'm a prime member.