Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Yvonne here's hoping your back will hold up to another day of working with your pile. Your making me feel very lazy indeed.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
My least favorite part about online shopping is waiting for things to arrive. It's not like going to the store and leaving with what you paid for. I'm not a patient person! :p

lol that's why I dislike shopping online. lol

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi Cout! *waves* Are you having as lovely of a day as I am over here?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't really have a flea problem. There are fleas, yes, but I use Advantage or one of those spot on things to keep them under control. But my in-the-house animals (a cat and a dog) both have tape worm segments on their butts. It's grossing me out!! I'm afraid to hold my cat on my lap for fear of contacting the segments. I've been feeding Misty garlic and she is shedding quite a few in her poop, and I gave the cat a tape worm pill yesterday, but ew-w. I'm freaking out over these darned things.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I don't really have a flea problem. There are fleas, yes, but I use Advantage or one of those spot on things to keep them under control. But my in-the-house animals (a cat and a dog) both have tape worm segments on their butts. It's grossing me out!! I'm afraid to hold my cat on my lap for fear of contacting the segments. I've been feeding Misty garlic and she is shedding quite a few in her poop, and I gave the cat a tape worm pill yesterday, but ew-w. I'm freaking out over these darned things.

Didn't realize garlic would kill the worms, I know it's suppose to make the flea not like the animal. Have you ever tried the diatomaceous earth in their food?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Didn't realize garlic would kill the worms, I know it's suppose to make the flea not like the animal. Have you ever tried the diatomaceous earth in their food?

It doesn't kill them, it makes it uncomfortable to live inside and they get outta' town. I have some DE. The cat is such a finicky eater I doubt she'll eat it, but I'll feed some to Misty.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
It doesn't kill them, it makes it uncomfortable to live inside and they get outta' town. I have some DE. The cat is such a finicky eater I doubt she'll eat it, but I'll feed some to Misty.

I need to dig out the DE and get feeding it again to everybody. I have been doing good lately to remember the garlic on everybody's food. Vampires will never be coming into my house. :)