Pretend Chat 2.14

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
His website looks like there hasn't been any activity so I was wondering if he was doing ok. I wrote up an email a few months ago to check in but I don't know if I ever sent it! Lol! My RF was from his Knobs who past away from being on her back and he was devastated!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Working on the upper deck of the new night box so it can become a sun bath deck during the day.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Well, got the dogs shipped out, my aunts picked up from the airport and my moms out of the hospital. All that and I still managed to make a meeting with the fire marshal for one of my projects.

I had all 3 dogs at my house last night and that's the 1st time they've seen each other in a week since I took Taz in. They had a blast playing. Then I took the two little ones to the airport to ship them to my brother and my wife sent me a picture of Taz sitting by the door..... Waiting for his sisters to come back. She said he sat there for 3 hours waiting. It's going to be a long wait Taz, they're on their way to live in San Diego.

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425503722.730181.jpg

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sunny AZ
Hi all :)
Working on Shelly's upgrade:) she will be so happy. It's just temporary, but much bigger stock tank.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Well, got the dogs shipped out, my aunts picked up from the airport and my moms out of the hospital. All that and I still managed to make a meeting with the fire marshal for one of my projects.

I had all 3 dogs at my house last night and that's the 1st time they've seen each other in a week since I took Taz in. They had a blast playing. Then I took the two little ones to the airport to ship them to my brother and my wife sent me a picture of Taz sitting by the door..... Waiting for his sisters to come back. She said he sat there for 3 hours waiting. It's going to be a long wait Taz, they're on their way to live in San Diego.

View attachment 120747

Poor Taz! My heart breaks for him!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club

View attachment 120747
Someone's tortoises got kicked out of the living room .haha

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Semore update for my chat friends. Vet said it was a seizure, took blood says we have to keep an eye on him because it's not good, and strain his urine... I'm not understanding how that's supposed to be possible...

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Sorry about your cat . I know what you're screaming about in the pee thing . Back when we had show pigs they would drug test them . Not by blood but by pee . So we had to follow a 200 pound pig with a plastic bag on a wooden pole to get a pee sample . Not fun! Cats hide to pee and poop good luck with that . Hope your little friend can kick this .

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Who was on here a bit ago saying brownies were ruining there wine???

I agree but in reverse. This beer is totally killing my chocolate chip cookies!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
I'm not understanding how that's supposed to be possible...
That's what I said after Valentine morning and Karen explained why I had blood in my mouth and all over my pillow. Then the doctor told me blood work showed all good, and it will require a $600-$2600 MRI and we still may have no explanation! I was like, “ummmm?"