Pretend Chat 2.14

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Working on the upper deck of the new night box so it can become a sun bath deck during the day.

Have all the corner post up.
001 (47).JPG
Then the 6 inches wall goes up also! ! ! !
001 (48).JPG
Old glass shelving become the viewing window...........Two small window at one corner.

001 (49).JPG
And a large one at other end! ! !
001 (50).JPG

Should able to complete by tomorrow.

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
See what happens when I come home early from work.

Date night.

Normally I'd be all over this but I was just told we are seeing 50 shades of Gray.

Booooooooo

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
See what happens when I come home early from work.

Date night.

Normally I'd be all over this but I was just told we are seeing 50 shades of Gray.

Booooooooo
Yeah Right........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Booooooooo on this?? You must be kidding!:p

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I fill for you bro . My wife wants me to take her to see it . I'm not looking forward to the move . I'm looking forward to bed time after the move . Who cares where she gets the appetite as long as I get to help her out with it . See Kevin look at the bright side . Haha

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I love how much it cost for a doctor to say I don't know . I wish it was like taking a car to the shop . No pay before fixing! I bet they would work harder at finding the problem .
I think the point is to rule OUT really bad causes. I'd rather have a doctor do a bunch of expensive tests then tell me he doesn't know what's causing the seizures instead of telling me the seizures are due to a tumor in my brain...or a brain abscess...or increased pressure of the spinal fluid which will require surgery...etc :p

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
I fill for you bro . My wife wants me to take her to see it . I'm not looking forward to the move . I'm looking forward to bed time after the move . Who cares where she gets the appetite as long as I get to help her out with it . See Kevin look at the bright side . Haha
We shall see. I'm going to be pissed if this doesn't go way

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
I think the point is to rule OUT really bad causes. I'd rather have a doctor do a bunch of expensive tests then tell me he doesn't know what's causing the seizures instead of telling me the seizures are due to a tumor in my brain...or a brain abscess...or increased pressure of the spinal fluid which will require surgery...etc :p
Not me I'd shoot for you got this and this is what I'm going to do about it . Instead of all the I don't knows . But thats just me . I have bad knees every time I go to the doctor pain pills . I don't take pain meds nope . I want to be fixed not doped up . Samething with the back pain meds nope . Fix it don't get me high on over priced meds . I could get high on the street at half the cost . Thats what I tell them and they look at me like . You no like pill?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA