Pretend Chat 2.14

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
Talking about people being asses, I needed to see a man about a horse really bad and of course a moron of a coworker parks themself right next to me in a stall ugh!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
To all moderators. I have a feeling your going to have to ban me, sorry about that but I'm about to go off on someone.

What exactly does that accomplish? Are we having a contest to see who can act

Posts in that thread were deleted for being off topic.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Morning Ken you're getting a late start this morning . So far Kevin and I have been deleted of a box turtle thread . Aztortmom chased someone out of the pooping stall . In all a good morning . I've been going since 3:00 am this morning . Working in Kevin's neighborhood .

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
Morning Ken you're getting a late start this morning . So far Kevin and I have been deleted of a box turtle thread . Aztortmom chased someone out of the pooping stall . In all a good morning . I've been going since 3:00 am this morning . Working in Kevin's neighborhood .

I've been up since 3 as well. I'm working from home this morning if you'd like to stop by for some coffee

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Wish I could . We have trackers on our trucks . I'm at the gas station getting gas now . Fixing to head to the office to push some papers . Then go home . I got called out because someone didn't answer their phone . So I had to drive out and push a reset button on a control panel . Operators suck! How are you going to take on calls if you don't answer your phone . This guy is going to pay for it as soon as I get to the office . He's going home with no pay today . If you can't do your job we don't need you .

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Is that a bat above your head?
It is! Tiny little furry mcnugget bats. I don't recall the actual species but they were tiny and beautiful.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425566209.414213.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425566238.731190.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425566382.742103.jpg
This is the area where the bats where, low ceiling so we could really see them well and had to be careful not to bump into them them our helmets.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425566255.867001.jpg