Pretend Chat 2.14

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
It's 38º here . Sucks yesterday was 80º! Mother nature is such a tease!

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
Noel, I saw where you started feeling worse again. :( Any improvement this morning?
No :( getting ready to see a different doctor. My last doctor pretty much told me it was all in my head. Pretty disappointed right now

I'm sorry to hear about Jeff.
At least it's sunny here :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
No :( getting ready to see a different doctor. My last doctor pretty much told me it was all in my head. Pretty disappointed right now

I'm sorry to hear about Jeff.
At least it's sunny here :)
oHope this doctor can help you.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I have to chuckle at folks in here. So many agree tortoise should have a wide variety of foods, yet this same folks put their lights on timers. How sad and unnatural that is for the tortoises in my humble opinion. Can not imagine comfort in living in such a rigid environment. Personally I think it is all about what is easiest for the humans without much thought about the animals needs... just sayin'

tortdad

5 Year Member
NW Houston TX
As of last night, Jeff's truck is in the repair shop in Phoenix. :( Hope it is fixed soon. He lost his nice run that would have brought him by the house.
Booo, that sucks! Hope it's fixed soon and he gets another run that allows you two to spend time together.

Heather H

N.E. ohio
Good morning, everyone! How's the weather on the right side of the U.S.? Still snowing? March is supposed to come in like a lion. So far a little breezy, but beautiful, sunny days. 70s/40s Regular spring-like weather. I'm going to try to spend a lot of time outside today. I have lots to do out there.
COLD COLD COLD here

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Good afternoon everyone!! You guys have been busy chatting!
I'm not going to mention our weather!