Pretend Chat 2.14

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Good morning, everyone! How's the weather on the right side of the U.S.? Still snowing? March is supposed to come in like a lion. So far a little breezy, but beautiful, sunny days. 70s/40s Regular spring-like weather. I'm going to try to spend a lot of time outside today. I have lots to do out there.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Today is our last day in the mid 30s and then we have a warming trend for a few days at least.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Sun was up since 5:30 this morning. Beautiful Torts day but we need rain. We are at the 19% of the normal snow pack so far this year.

So I'm not taking shower any more to save water so my wife can soak my torts. :rolleyes: Good idea right??

Phew! not a good idea, Steven!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
As of last night, Jeff's truck is in the repair shop in Phoenix. :( Hope it is fixed soon. He lost his nice run that would have brought him by the house.

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Sun was up since 5:30 this morning. Beautiful Torts day but we need rain. We are at the 19% of the normal snow pack so far this year.

So I'm not taking shower any more to save water so my wife can soak my torts. :rolleyes: Good idea right??
lol works for me. :)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
San Jose CA
Then....That may not be the bad idea. I can use my body heat to heat-up the night box, so I can also save the electricity bill by not turn on the heater in the night box.

Let me just do so! ! !:D:D:D:D:D

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Then....That may not be the bad idea. I can use my body heat to heat-up the night box, so I can also save the electricity bill by not turn on the heater in the night box.

Let me just do so! ! !:D:D:D:D:D
There ya go!

Elohi

5 Year Member
Texas
Ugh...never mind. The planet is just teasing me. It's still quite cloudy and the sun only peeked out for :40 seconds. Bummer.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425572521.312451.jpg

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Noel, I saw where you started feeling worse again. :( Any improvement this morning?