Pretend Chat 2.14

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
I am American. I speak American, NOT English. I believe we left Britain in the 1700's and many of us died so I could speak American, not English. I know most 'Americans' speak English....Not me, I'm born and bred in San Francisco California, that makes me a f***ing American, and proud of it. And I WILL spell American. "nuff said
I do not belong here, I tried, I'm gonna go talk tortoises, insulting Welsh people can stay here....
Hi there! Colour/color, tomatoe/tomato, potatoe/potato...what a difference.

M

Maggie Cummings

Hi there! Colour/color, tomatoe/tomato, potatoe/potato...what a difference.

It's only different because my American spelling was corrected by a foreigner. I am American I spell color C-O-L-O-R, the way I was taught. No U in it.It looks like I am the underdog here and nothing I say makes any difference, so frankly you spell the way you want to and leave me out of it. I KNOW HOW TO SPELL. like this.....stuff it! That's plain American speak because I can't really say what I want to.......'nuff said....and good bye, this group has very effectively chased me away from the chat, thanks ever so, I am done.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
It's only different because my American spelling was corrected by a foreigner. I am American I spell color C-O-L-O-R, the way I was taught. No U in it.It looks like I am the underdog here and nothing I say makes any difference, so frankly you spell the way you want to and leave me out of it. I KNOW HOW TO SPELL. like this.....stuff it! That's plain American speak because I can't really say what I want to.......'nuff said....and good bye, this group has very effectively chased me away from the chat, thanks ever so, I am done.
Maggie, aren't you (and me) overreacting? I think Adam was poking fun at the fact that people spell things differently, he was not trying to cause any trouble.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I did not mean to offend/upset you. And please take it easy. It is not that serious a matter.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Great, then you kiss their a**, I'm done with you also....FRIEND .....bs
Maggie, please, please do not leave. ;) It has been great 'knowing' you. There's no need for a war to break out just for the sake of spellings. I agree with AbdullaAli: Adam is NEVER serious, and likes to tease and make fun of us all of us, but with NO bad intentions: deep inside he is very kind-hearted.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese
cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese
Two of the best posts ever.
Cheese.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I am American. I speak American, NOT English. I believe we left Britain in the 1700's and many of us died so I could speak American, not English. I know most 'Americans' speak English....Not me, I'm born and bred in San Francisco California, that makes me a f***ing American, and proud of it. And I WILL spell American. "nuff said
I do not belong here, I tried, I'm gonna go talk tortoises, insulting Welsh people can stay here....
The two of us joking about the Welsh are Welsh.(well I'm half Welsh and proud.)
No one died over the spelling of colour, or anything else for that matter.
I was just winding you up regards the word color/ colour.
It worked.
Sorry.