Pretend Chat 2.14

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Today when I brought Nank out for food and exploring I saw a snake biting a toads butt (aka just starting to eat him) so I scooped up Nank scared away the snake, scooped up the very scared road and put him in the field away from snake (I know it happens just please not in front of me thank you) little while later I see the snake on the sidewalk again where I'd scared him away and chased him away again then saw the road was coming back! Ugh! Picked up Nank, picked up the road and walked all the way across my yard to put it in the woods behind our field... And now I feel bad I disturbed the snakes dinner... I can't win lol
Picked up the road and put it in the woods?
Not environmentally friendly at all !
The toad will be happy.
Not so much the snake.
Hopefully, he'll get his dinner later.
Out of sight of you.
i would've done the same.
I love snakes and toads, too.

M

Maggie Cummings

I love my boss, yes I said love.

He is the fairest business man I know and a great guy to work for. He cares more about our customers happiness and his reputation than he does about making that extra buck. He also takes really good care of his employees. He knows how hard it is to raise a family on one income and he knew that I've been working really late and working Saturdays. I'm salary so he's been getting a lot of free time out of me lately.....a lot. He also knew that my wife has been mad at me for working so much and not home helping her with the kids and family stuff so he told me to be at the office at 4:00 yesterday. He sounded kind of upset so I thought I was in trouble.

He said he wanted me to know that my efforts had not gone unnoticed. Handed me a nice bottle of wine from his private stash, told me to take today off with pay. I said thank you but he wasn't done. Then he told me he made my wife and I a reservation for 7:00pm tonight at a fancy upscale restaurant with a private table next to a fountain in an outside garden area and gave me a $300 gift card to pay for it. This is not the 1st time he's done something like this either.

I've only worked for this guy for 3-1/2 years and he's already done way more for me then the last company did and I spent 14 years building their company.
That's freakin awesome!!!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese cheese