Pretend Chat 2.14

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Birds should be fine, but I always feel they should be free.
I hate seeing birds in small cages, personally, but if you've got enough space, should be ok.
I like TROUBLE.
Thank you much your help.

As for a bird being free, I believe that all animals should be, including torts.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Just came back from the book fair.... Bought an Arabic poetry book called "defining a kiss". Bought a book about forbidden love between a Mulslim woman and a Jewish man in Yemen. I bought a book that discusses the Syrian war in humorous way, I was told it contains lots of "Dark humor".... Bought a book called "The Mistress of Abha" in English. Also, I bought "Look who's back", "The Iron Wall Israel and the Arab World", and "Suicide notes".

Last edited by a moderator:

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
It was
i hate it when teachers only accept the answer they want, even when others are perfectly valid.
Though i can see why this provoked a negative response, I suppose.
Such people are dictators not teachers. When someone like that says: 'I say 1+1=3' all that is expected from the poor student is: 'Jawohl Mein Fuhrer!' as the everyone had to say to....ADOLF HILTER.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Such people are dictators not teachers. When someone like that says: 'I say 1+1=3' all that is expected from the poor student is: 'Jawohl Mein Fuhrer!' as the everyone had to say to....ADOLF HILTER.
I like wifey to say 'Jawohl mein Fuhrer ' when I command.
'Tis good.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
After all the days we've had in the 80's, 62F and windy is damned cold!! I've gone back to my sweats and ditched the shorts. I've got lots to do outside, but it's just too damned cold!!!

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I like wifey to say 'Jawohl mein Fuhrer ' when I command.
'Tis good.
I'm Füherous! These jokes are horrible... I'd gas if they were really funny I might laugh... but really Adam, I did nazi that coming...

Did Jew want me stop making such puns, or do I continue?
Okay, I need to concentrate more on reading, BYE! :p

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi Abdula I really like the CO EXIST made of symbols - very clever!

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
I'm Füherous! These jokes are horrible... I'd gas if they were really funny I might laugh... but really Adam, I did nazi that coming...

Did Jew want me stop making such puns, or do I continue?
Okay, I need to concentrate more on reading, BYE! :p
My favorite animal is....
Adolfin!

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Today when I brought Nank out for food and exploring I saw a snake biting a toads butt (aka just starting to eat him) so I scooped up Nank scared away the snake, scooped up the very scared road and put him in the field away from snake (I know it happens just please not in front of me thank you) little while later I see the snake on the sidewalk again where I'd scared him away and chased him away again then saw the road was coming back! Ugh! Picked up Nank, picked up the road and walked all the way across my yard to put it in the woods behind our field... And now I feel bad I disturbed the snakes dinner... I can't win lol