Pretend Chat 2.14

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Morning.
I have some feeder COMET goldfish that didn't get eaten in with my not so fancy Koi and they eat each others eggs. I haven't had a single baby.
I only feed live goldfish to my big Cichlids when one is off of their food, but if a comet makes it 72 hours without being eaten, it is my custom to then place that goldfish out back into a pond and let it live out the rest of it's years in peace.

That is sweet!

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I had a group of feeder goldfish in the buried hot tub, that the turtles never ate. One year I think they all laid eggs and the eggs/fry all survived. Was neat to see them all. Never thought anything about it until the tub froze up for winter. Then I realized with just the adult population, they could survive all winter in the tub, but all those youngsters took up oxygen under the ice. Came spring warm up, every single one had died. :(

Jacqui

10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You too huh? I woke wide eyed and ready for the day at 3:30 am. This after going to bed at 12:30 am. I'm so looking forward to the hard crash that's sure to come later.

Mike had said to start the dishwasher at that time. Since I am the dishwasher, I did not see why I should get up at 3 am to do them.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Now you need a plastic stock tank. And while you're getting things for setting these fry up properly, you may as well get a good filter system so that when these guys are bigger, you'll be all setup for the water turtle that's sure to be in your future. You know, plan ahead for the inevitable …
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!:D
I looooove how you think!!!:p

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Are you not working?
Currently no. I know right? One more test in this thing called life. Trust me, the way things have been going I'm staying away from any kind of checkup at the doctors office. I've no check engine light flashing so I figure I'm all good.