Pretend Chat 2.14

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Siri has no feelings to be hurt. Drop your phone while in Siri mode the apologize for hurting her and see what the response is.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Siri has no feelings to be hurt. Drop your phone while in Siri mode the apologize for hurting her and see what the response is.
She doesnt have feelings, I know that. I just can't help feeling sorry.
I'm a weirdo sometimes. :)

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1435819178.494568.jpg
So I freaked out and grabbed a plastic bowl and collected as many eggs as I could (they were stuck to the net) and grabbed an air pump.

My parents won't be happy when they find out lol but you gotta save the little guys

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Now you need a plastic stock tank. And while you're getting things for setting these fry up properly, you may as well get a good filter system so that when these guys are bigger, you'll be all setup for the water turtle that's sure to be in your future. You know, plan ahead for the inevitable …

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
Now you need a plastic stock tank. And while you're getting things for setting these fry up properly, you may as well get a good filter system so that when these guys are bigger, you'll be all setup for the water turtle that's sure to be in your future. You know, plan ahead for the inevitable …
I won't be allowed to keep them but I love raising them until I give them to friends. From last time we already have a large plastic tub and glass tank. We also have a filter, plants etc.

My dad's gunna be so mad when he finds I'm keeping a secret stash of eggs lol! I couldn't just leave them to get eaten though

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Morning.
I have some feeder COMET goldfish that didn't get eaten in with my not so fancy Koi and they eat each others eggs. I haven't had a single baby.
I only feed live goldfish to my big Cichlids when one is off of their food, but if a comet makes it 72 hours without being eaten, it is my custom to then place that goldfish out back into a pond and let it live out the rest of it's years in peace.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
The kids are trying to talk me into Pizza Hut with some type of brownie pizza as dessert. The worst part is I am actually thinking about it...lol

I have not had the brownie, but I loved the chocolate chip cookie one.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I seriously choked and almost died drinking water just now.

Water.

Just wanted to let you guys know you almost lost me....lol

I have heard water can be deadly, but thought they were talking about drowning. ;-)